Bonus: The Red Planet

The Quantum-7 came out of its Warp Drive as the dusty Red Planet came fully into view. The Red-Orange surface letting a glow bounce off the colony ship as it entered orbit. While the Quantum-7 arranged itself in orbit, Captain E. Gadd was talking with the other five colony ships about the destruction of the Quantum-8 only two minutes prior, and he wasn't happy.

E. Gadd: (angrily) What do you mean it was my fault!?  I saved the whole ship and the passengers on board!

Quantum-1 Captain: You are the one who initiated the Warp Drive when you knew there was another ship behind you!

E. Gadd: Well I'm sorry. I just had an entire Quantum and a thousand people I needed to save.

Quantum-1 Captain: There were 3,500 and a full crew on that ship!

E. Gadd: What do you want me to do about it now!? I'm already in orbit of Mars.

???: (interrupting Quantum-1 Captain) We need to focus on who is here, sir. If we fight, it'll get us nowhere.

Quantum-1 Captain: (waits a few moments) Ugh... okay.. (to to E. Gadd) But if this horse shit play happens again, you're done!  THIS IS NOT SOME GAME!!

The Quantum-1 Captain hangs up the call before E. Gadd could scream back at him.

E. Gadd: God Dammit! Why did the docking station have to be set up where Quantums arrive in a row!?

Executive 1: (carefully) S-Sir, if I may, you are the one who designed it...

E. Gadd: What's your name?

Executive 1: I'm sorry, sir? What do you mean?

E. Gadd: I'm saying, who are you under that helmet?

Chris: My name is Chris.

E. Gadd: What!? B-But that's impossible! (Looks over to Executive 2) Then... that must make you-

Swag: Yo, yo, yo wat up fam? It your boi, SwagMaster6969696969.

E. Gadd: (facepalms) How did I deserve this?  ...Never mind... I'll worry about you guys later.

E. Gadd leaves the command deck annoyed.

Back in the launch seats of the Quantum-7, people were either vomiting from the extreme speeds or looking through the Astro Dome at the ominous Red Planet.

Tari: Oooooo! It's so pretty! Look at the shades of red and orange!

Saiko: Sure, cool.

Meggy: (vomiting from previous warp drive)

Luigi: (looking up) Ohh! You're right, Tari! That's such a cool thing to see up close, isn't it?

Axol: I've gotta write this down on otherworldly places I have been in orbit of.

Mario: Boooorrring.

Meggy: Come on, Mario. Isn't this cool to see a planet you could only see as a dot in the sky just a few days ago?

Mario: I wanna see something interesting, like a magma planet, an ice planet, or something with creatures other than what I find on Earth. (pointing at Peach) Do you know how many planets I've visited before to save that bitch?

Peach: (head turns 180 degrees with a death stare)

Mario: What are you looking at?

Peach: (pulls out knife) I'll tell you what I'm looking at. I'm looking at my dinner tonight if you don't shut the fuck up and take that back!

Mario: (sticks tongue out at Peach)

Peach: (threatens a slash at Mario)

Mario: Eep!