Chapter 1: The Message

Smoke billowed from a small section of buildings within Adronia, a prosperous world filled with gems and technology.
Two figures ran between buildings, trying to evade a group of troopers marching the streets.

A small group of engineers were working on setting up speaker towers, others were ripping up old sections of street, and replacing them with newer ones. Two soldiers argued over the house of a deceased wealthy man.
Someone watched from behind a corner, his eyes squinted and narrowed.

Triton: Those rats...

He pulls his head back behind the corner.

Triton: I cannot believe they just waltzed in and took over my planet.

Anthony: I'm sorry, Triton. I wish we could've done more.

Triton: Two of us can't defend a planet against thousands...if not, millions of Cypulers and the Commanders.

Anthony: Then we need to follow my plan.

Triton: Your plan is useless, Anthony. We can't just escape the planet. They'll gun us down before we reach the Stratosphere.

Anthony: But if we can find a jump ship, we can-

Triton: The only jump ships we have are either aboard my Basroil or those Trinity ships.

Anthony: Then let's board one. I bet we can get a pretty sweet ship off of a Trinity.

Triton: We'd have to get through that massive army and Traviere first.

Anthony reaches to his side and pulls out a small wine red rod and spins it in his hand.

Anthony: We will just have to force our way through then. We need to get off this planet so we can warn the others.

Triton: Bit we aren't in the Retrabán anymore.

Anthony: We will just have to convince them then. I hate to say it, but we are not surviving this without their help.

Triton: You're crazy. We should've never went to that other universe.

Anthony: And I shouldn't have ever told you about my secret.

Triton: We deserved to know.

Anthony: No one else needs to know.

Anthony pulls a hood over his head to conceal his face and walks through the shadow of buildings to be as sneaky as possible. Triton activated his armor and made sure the under glow was off so he could copy the move.

Triton: So we are going to break into a Trinity? That's the plan?

Anthony: I am. Are you?

Triton: ...I guess so. But if you die, I'm blaming you.

Anthony: ...Deal.

The two clasp hands together in a shake, then start making their way through the shadows of town, laying low and staying out of sight of the Cypuler armies marching the open streets.

During their trek, Triton looked out to the streets to see that a group of Cypulers had stopped and were messing with the belongings of a merchant. The woman was backing off, terrified as the four Cypulers ripped apart the cloth and fabric that she was selling.

Triton felt a hand on his shoulder.

Anthony: Don't do it.

Triton: ...I have to. They're my people.

Anthony: What matters more? Rescuing those you can't save? Or us getting off this planet?

Triton: I'll take my chances.