Prologue: End of The Line

Location: Quantum - 7

Nothingness. Blankets of darkness. That's what the night sky can look like when you watch close enough. All those spaces of darkness in between those stars overwhelms the night sky. Even the size of the mightiest stars, which could get thousands of times more massive than the Solar System's Sun, Sol, were nothing in comparison to what was truly out there. The emptiness and quietness of space, swallowed everything into an eternal, and dark existence.

If you were to focus on a single star in the night sky, which would you choose to watch?

Rigel?

Vega?

Sol?

Sirius A?

Alpha Centauri?

Betelgeuse?

UY Scuti?

Or even more mysterious? The Galaxy itself...

Ships designed almost nine years ago were meant to traverse the galaxy: The Milky Way, in less than a week's time, but as it always goes, slight...complications may arise, sending us on a journey that we would have never have predicted otherwise.

Now...in the late year 2029...we continue to watch the journey of one certain ship out there, exploring the cosmos, and documenting all sorts of unknown beauties...and horrors, of space. Two ships soar the emptiness of space, orbiting each other in a gracefulness that can be replicated nowhere else. They seemed streamlined, leaving faint entrails behind them of beautiful auras.

Lights were off. Sound was quiet. Nothing moved an inch. The gargantuan ship was quiet as ever. Strange appendages were on either side of the ship that were visible, but not when the power was off.

A new paint job was visible on parts of the ship. Only the front half was painted so far, but the ship was no longer its usual white, silver, and dark gray. It was now a dark black and some gray around it, making it less visible to the naked eye, and with no lights on, it was almost impossible to see.

Not only that, but a cloaking device designed to mask the Quantum's signal was installed by Notex and Rainz shortly after the Archon was installed.

Their exact location within the universe was still unknown after the use, but Axol, Luigi, and Rainz have all confirmed that they were still in the right universe and possibly on the right timeline now.

A Cyperion ship passes by slowly, scanning the cosmos for any enemy ships. Everyone aboard the Quantum-7 stayed perfectly silent and still. The ship slowed to a crawl as it detected something: a small, almost silent sound.

The ship lit up with activity as it prepared for an attack, but not even five seconds after, the Quantum lit up too, revealing its dark beauty. The appendages on the sides of the ship were massive electrical towers attached to the side of the ship.

They would siphon power to send an electrical shockwave to defend itself. On top of that, the Argonite Cannons on the front of the ship were out, and ready to fire.

Each massive turret extended over three hundred feet out from the body of the ship and even though they couldn't swivel, the shots had heat seeking technology in them. This gargantuan, and highly deadly beauty of the night skies dwarfed even the most well-known ships to ever exist in all of Humanity.

From nose to tail, the ship measured over two miles long, one thousand one hundred meters tall, and over one thousand meters wide, making the object over five square miles in size. Though it's size makes it seem unnavigable, massive thrusters and tilting wings near them make for an easy experience to steer the ship through space. Neon blue lights shone from all around the ship where lights were inside.