Epilogue

Many, many light years away, in the Adron region of space, a bustling community billions of miles wide prospered under the protection of the universe's mightiest defenders: Adronian Scepters.
These massive ships circle the system at a constant rate, defending and transporting people from the dangers of outer space. Among the Adronian Scepters, was one ship that stood out from the rest. This one was a deep black color in space, but when it was near a star or light source, it was a deep military green color. It is called: The Basroil.

Triton: My name is Pronged, and I govern this great beastly gorgeous beauty of the skies

Triton: My name is Pronged, and I govern this great beastly gorgeous beauty of the skies. Ollie and I are inseparable and I will never let anyone destroy her. I will work my absolute hardest with her and pound with her the greatest threats away from this system. We will smash them so hard, that it'll feel like we raped them. Atop that, we grind the night away with many spectacular sights to see.

He was interrupted as a woman about his age stepped forward and pushed him aside.

Woman: Sir! You need to change the way how you speak! This isn't onboard your...Ollie...This is a school!

Triton looked out to the pale faced kids before him.

Triton: Heh. Well...I guess you all are just too innocent for me then.

Woman: This was supposed to be a teaching about how the Adroni people protect us!

Triton: But-

???: That's enough for now, Pronged. Do what Mrs. Wetchinson says.

Triton: Trident! My boy! I knew you would come out here someday. You're back!

Walking into the futuristic classroom, was Trident. He wore a deep red cloak with a hood that covered most of his face. In his hand, was a small red rod. Clearly, it had been painted recently.

Triton: What's with the costume? Are we supposed to be superheroes now? You look nice by the way.

Anthony: It's a long story.

Triton: Oh come on, Anthony! Chill out for a day!

Anthony looks up to meet Triton's eyes. Through the hood, Triton could see Anthony's brown eyes staring him down, a hint of blue starting to form in them. He didn't like how he had used his real name in public.

Triton: Didn't mean to. It's just hard sometimes to call you by your call sign.

Anthony turned his gaze to the children in the room. Mrs. Wetchinson was watching them with concern, thinking that something was wrong to make them both be there.