Chapter 11: Arise Traviere

Mario: Welp...We are fucked. That's the best way I can put this...Fucked. Now, you may be wondering, why am I speaking to you? I'm not supposed to be doing that. I know. I know. It's impossible to do that from the Quantum-7, so I am speaking to you from the studio we use to create this story! The studio is pretty much a room with a couch, a phone, a computer, and a desk and chair. Not much, but it works. I'm getting sidetracked...this is serious. We are being invaded by Traviere on this ship and Meggy has been possessed again. She keeps claiming to be called Megaviere, and I'm not kidding. Meggy is literally changing her name to Megaviere whenever Traviere invades her mind. You also might be wondering: Megaviere? What kind of name is that? And how do you pronounce it? Well let me tell ya. It's Meg-A-vi-ere. Ere as in Dutch for honorary? No? Don't get it? Whatever. Uh...To add, the INFERNO team has officially reached its half-way mark to the story! After this chapter, I think. Are there 20 or 22 chapters? Eh, you'll find out soon enough. I still am pretty excited that we are being casted for these stories. I'm also glad that he decided to put me in a relationship with Meggy too. I have been having the time of my life. Wait, isn't INFERNOTrident a MarioxMeggy hater? What about the other officials? No? I don't know. He can't make up his goddamn mind. One day, he's for it, the next, hates it. He keeps ranting to us and the rest of the team about how SMG4 doesn't like it and is telling us to knock it off. Well I say fuck him and he can go die for all I care. Make up your mind, dammit! Are you a supporter or a hater? ...No, he can't be both! Maybe that's why he doesn't make daily uploads like he did earlier in the story. Uh....I...shouldn't be doing this, he put me in charge of completing this chapter, and I don't want to become pasta, so...putting that aside, I'm going to be your narrator for this chapter and stop talking smack about our actual narrator! Awesome, right?
...What do you mean you want him back? He sucks! He keeps making me think Meggy died! He even kept Meggy locked away from all of us for one month! You guys suck. Why can't I have just one moment of fame? Oh, I'm already famous in your world?! ...Even on SMG4's channel!? That makes me so much happier!

Someone starts speaking to Mario, but the voice is inaudible.

???: (inaudible)

Mario: Fuck off! I can say whatever I want! You and your little INFERNO gang can go and get lost! ...What do you mean? You told me that I could narrate this chapter! Oh, Okay, Great! ...It's gonna be a short one?! ...Wait, I wasn't supposed to tell them about Megaviere? Shit. I screwed up already. What about Traviere invading the ship? ...I wasn't supposed to do that either? Come on, what's with you guys and this drama crap holding information back until the last moment?
Why not more action?

Mario is thrown through a window and he gets back up to face Megaviere, the possessed version of Meggy. She reaches down and pulls Mario off the ground by the throat. Her hand turns into the sickly claw and brings it up to Mario's face. SMG4 comes running down the hall towards them with a shotgun and fires multiple shots at Megaviere.

SMG4: Die you stupid bitch!

Mario: Oh, okay...More romance?

Mario and Meggy were in a room together, the lights were dimmed a bit and Mario was starting to remove his clothes as the two kissed vigorously, fighting for dominance. Meggy started removing her own clothing and started slowly moving back and-

Mario: I'm going to stop you right there. You do not get to narrate me and Meggy's time together! Maybe that will be shown later... But what about, Survival?

Meggy was tossed around in her suit as she fought to hold onto the outside of the Quantum-7. The warning sounds were going crazy within the spacesuit. A small notch in the hull let her hold on as the ship began picking up more and more speed. She was afraid that her arm would dislocate and she would be stuck in the empty vacuum of space.