Chapter 8: Aw Hell No!

—NSFW Warning—
This chapter contains inappropriate content not intended for young audiences.

Mario: Meggy, how bad can an idea be? I've known you for, what, Two years now?

Meggy: Just over two years. But this idea is bad.

Mario: You can tell me, Meggy. You won't surprise me.

Meggy: Oh it will surprise you.

Mario: Me? Surprised? Pfft. Nothing can surprise me.

Meggy seemed to smirk a bit at his comment. Maybe he won't be surprised. Her eyes went from him to the mattress on the ground. She walked over and grabbed an old bed frame from the wall and set it down next to the mattress. Mario watched her with curiosity as she picked up the mattress and laid it down on the low frame. She then turned and motioned for Mario to come to her.

Mario: Uh...Meggy...we aren't supposed to be making things, we are supposed to-

Meggy cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips. Mario's eyes went wide for a moment and then gently pushed her back.

Mario: (quietly) Meggy! What are you doing? We're going to get caught!

Meggy: I'm sorry, Red. I don't know what came over me. I just saw this mattress, and...I lost it.

Mario: What do you mean?

Meggy: I just feel an overwhelming need to just be with you about now.

Mario: You're already with me though, Meggy.

Meggy then wraps her arms around his shoulders and leans in even closer to him.

Meggy: I don't just want to be with you, Red. I want to take things a little further, right here, right now.

Mario started to get the idea of what she was planning and walked away from her hold. She watched with saddened eyes as he walked towards the door. But she saw him put a key into the lock and turn the key, locking the door from the inside. She saw him walking back towards her with a look on his face that just screamed "give me your best shot." She didn't take an extra second to think. She jumped into him and immediately started aggressively kissing him, fighting for dominance. Mario pressed a kiss against her lips and glided his arms around her waist. She pushed him back and he tripped onto the mattress, laying on his back. He looked up to her, no other emotion in his eyes. Only lust consumed Meggy's mind now, and all she could think about was Mario.
She climbed onto the bed and on top of Mario. He looked up to her with desperate eyes. Meggy leaned down and kissed him again hard on the lips. As she was kissing him, Mario began to remove his clothing. Meggy noticed and started to do the same, removing articles of clothing until only her undergarments remained. Mario's eyes guides themselves down her body. He guided his hands down the curves of her body and she just sat there smiling down at him.

Mario: May I ask...why are we doing this?

Meggy: Honestly, I don't know. I just have a feeling that I can't get rid of anymore.

Mario: What is that feeling?

Meggy: That I need you, Red.

Mario: You already have me though, Meggy.

Meggy: No, I NEED you.

She brings her hand and rests it very close to his groin an Mario tenses up a bit.

Mario: (blushing) Oh...I see now.

Meggy: That's good. But before I go any further. I would like to ask you first.

Mario: If it's you...then yes.

Meggy: I'm glad to hear that, Red.

She leans down and kisses him on the lips before slowly traveling down his body to the end of the bed where she slowly started removing his overalls. Mario watched in shock as she was doing this.