prologue

The time has shown it is already evening. "Ouch bad! Mom and dad would be angry with me" I ran and left my friends who were still playing in the park.

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yuya Sakaki and now I'm in the third grade. I also have a brother who I love very much named Yuto. You could say me and Yuto are identical twins. The way to differentiate it is the attitude of me and Yuto which are the opposite. I have a childish nature and easy to get along with while Yuto is quiet and indifferent.

"I'm home! Dad! Mom! Yuto!"

I took off my shoes carelessly and ran towards the kitchen. "Nobody here. Mom! Dad! Yuto! Where are you guys!"

I shouted calling mom, dad, and my brother. They did not answer me. I ran to the second floor and opened the bedroom door where I and brother slept together. "big brother!" I immediately hugged my brother who was facing me staring out the window.

He just keep quiet and don't answer me. I put my head on his shoulder and watch out the window. Only a few neighbors passed and small animals like dogs and cats I saw. "Yuto, why  you so silent? It's so lonely," I said and my index finger poked my Yuto's right cheek. Yuto didn't reply to me and ignored me.

"Yuto, are you angry with me? I apologize if I play not take you too Yuto" I said while apologizing.

Yuto removed my two hands which were still around his neck and his index finger pointed towards the door. I know he are angry with me and disappointed that I didn't invite him to play with me like we used to. "Alright, Yuto, I'll go take a shower first," I said softly and immediately I took a towel and walked out of the bedroom and rushed to the bathroom.

It took me about ten minutes to finish my bath and soon I was wearing a sleeveless shirt with shorts over my knees. There is no presence of dad and mom inside or outside the house. My stomach wants to be filled and mama hasn't cooked dinner yet. I opened the fridge and there were still some meat, vegetables, eggs, and a donut box left over yesterday. I took the donut box from the fridge and brought it to the TV room. I eat donuts while watching cartoon series.

One hour....

Two hours....

Three hours.....

Mom and dad haven't returned home yet. Even though it was already dark outside and the middle hour pointed to number nine less five minutes. I feel bad. Immediately I closed the tv and rushed to my room. Once arrived, brother was not there. "Yuto! Where are you! Don't leave me!" I immediately ran to find the whereabouts of brother at that time. Until I heard a voice from outside the house. I immediately took a small flashlight and walked out into the backyard garden where there was a small house to store used goods called a warehouse.

"Why is my leg shaking? Brother! Big brother is that you?" there was no answer from the warehouse. My right hand slowly touched the knob with a trembling. I slowly opened the warehouse door and peeked a little. There is nothing good besides used goods there. Both of my feet stepped inside and deeper.

"Yuto! why are you there alone ?!" I immediately shined my flashlight forward.

My eyes widened in disbelief at what I see now. Yuto turned his back to me with his reddish shirt and his right hand holding a kitchen knife covered in red liquid. That was not what surprised me, but the two figures in front of the Yuto who lay weak with blood pouring from both of their bodies.

"Mom! Dad! Yuto, why are mom and dad covered in blood?" I immediately threw away the small flashlight I was holding and immediately rushed to embrace the two pale body figures. "Mom! Dad! Wake up!" I shouted, patting mom's and dad's cheeks lying weakly in front of me.

"Hmm, hahahaha!"

I looked at my brother in disbelief. It is impossible if the brother who killed mom and dad. I'm sure, definitely not Yuto who killed dad and mom. "mom and dad ..."

Yuto pushed me so that I could make my back touch the wall behind. Pain spread from my back. Yuto locked me in his left hand and his right hand was holding a kitchen knife that was still spotting blood there. My tears rolled smoothly to see the face of my brother who impressed a maniac killer who often watched mom and dad. "You hate me my little brother?" he asked  and I shook my head slowly. Yuto laughed like crazy and he stabbed the wall right next to my ear. "Y-Yuto, you not...."

"Yes! I'm the one who killed them both!" Yuto shouted in front of my face.

Why with my heart? My heart is racing fast. Yuto's right hand released the knife that was still stuck in the wall and switched to hold my neck. "a-ahhh Y-Yuto. I won't make you angry anymore. Ahh! It hurts!" my neck is held so tightly by him.

My brother brought his face to my ear and whispered something, "do you want to die my little brother? If you want, I can make you catch up with the two of them without using a knife" His right hand that holds my neck tighter makes it hard to take a breath. My two hands held the right hand brother, "please, akh ... I still want to live with you. I promise to be a good child and obey the same brother. Please i beg too you, let me take care of you" I said stammer hoping brother would release his grip from my neck.

He laughed and this time harder, brother let go of his grip on my neck and threw me. "Go away! Hate and be angry at me who killed our parents!"

I shook my head refusing to leave. "I don't want to go! I want to live with you!"

Yuto looked at me sharply and immediately brother took a knife stuck in the wall, "in the count of three you have not left, i will kill you right then! One!"

I forced my two legs to get up and run away from my sister. I ran and ran somewhere until I arrived in front of my teacher's house. "Yuto, I promise you will meet you again sooner or later. I want to live with you big brother no matter how you do it"

Tbc .....

I hope you like this story.
Please comment on comments and suggestions!
Who likes to like!

Sorry if my language is so bad, i'm just beginer writer of this text. Anyway, Stay with me brother is my first book in english, also the character is different than my original book. I also like YuGioh fanfiction and this time i make itu with english language.

My grammar is still bad, but i promise too prepare my language :)

Have fun :)

Count words : 1197

Tuesday, 15 Desember 2020