Chapter 2

At the moment, I am in Lassier Academy.

It is not the typical school which can be found in our modern society.
It is completely different from the school I had attended in my past life.

It has an exterior similar of those European Cathedral befitting a school with a very long history.

The Classic European Architecture which was enveloped in a very noble aura that makes ones heart flutter upon seeing. The glittering glass doors which was elegant and gigantic.

The whole building itself excudes a classic elegance as if this was owned by a royal family.

And upon entering, everything inside was all modern, well if based on this novel's setting.

A marbled floors with carpets in every intersection that it makes you feel bad if you step on it for it might get dirty. The gigantic crystal chandeliers that illuminates the whole interior.

This was so different from what I can see in illustrations. Being in here, in person was sure different.

Facilities such as gymnasium, pools, tennis courts, soccer field and all the basic facilities which can be found inside a school.

Not to mention it also has its own planetarium, dome shaped greenhouse and a very vast garden with a labyrinth landscape.

And every sense-defying facilities can be also found that you will be having second thoughts if this was really a school or a royal palace.

I reallu can't tell if the setting of this novel is in Medieval or Modern.

Damn parallel universe..

"Good day to you, Lady Bettina. "

"Good day to you too ladies. Today's a pleasant day is it?"

Me, alongside with the girls I had met during the tour was now walking towards the hall for the opening ceremony.

"It is indeed, Lady Bettina"

"You look amazing as expected Lady Bettina"

"My, you flatter me. "

This kids sure have sweet tongue huh? Considering their ages, they sure know how to flatter people.

They would be very good at marketing.

"Have you been to Haute Monde yet Lady Bettina? "

"Fuu~~ Not yet. But I surely am going to take a peek"

"Hoho, must be great to be part of it yes? "

I smiled and didn't answer anymore.

The girls with me are named, Lizzy and Krizzy Ford, twins yep. And also, Rosé Hauway.

Okay, don't ask me why the heck their names are so weird.

This is only the proof that the author is too lazy to even think a somewhat normal name for canon fodders.

These are Bettina's (my) sidekicks/lackeys in the the novel who were male leads fanatic.

They sure are loyal to Bettina, however, due to Bettina's bratty and domineering behavior, these girls betrayed Bettina at the end.

And as for me, I don't want them to be my lackeys, I want them to be my friends instead.

In fact, if Bettina was smart and sensible, she would be able to tell that these girls are the friends she always needed.

They might have clung to her from the beginning because of her standing, but in the novel's settings, these girls were the only one who understand Bettina's hardships and insecurities.

We arrived at the hall which now packed with students. And at the front part were reserved seats for Haute Mondes.

It consists not more than 15 seats, and there were only 4 vacants.

If I'm not mistaken, the group should be composed of 50 members, from Primary section, Middle School and High School Section.

As for the ratio, I'm not certain about it since it kept changing every year for some of it's members had either left or yet to be admitted in this school.

I sat in one of those seats and made sure to do it faintly so that I won't caught too much attention.

But since the spot itself is already an attention, students around me had looked in my way with amazement or whatever.

The ceremony began with the opening speech of the headmaster, every grades representative and so on.

It took hours for the ceremony to finish and we were sent to our respective classrooms.

"Shall we go to our classroom, everyone?"

I asked the kids with me and they all said yes. Krizzy was on different class, and the three of us were on the same one.

Krizzy went with us and bid her farewells as soon as she arrived at her own class.

But before entering in my class, I breath in relief when the names I wanted to avoid was not listed on my class.

Thank God.

The class begin with self introduction but since it is our first day, the teachers gave leniency and let us used the whole day to tour the school by ourselves.

I separated from the kids and headed to Haute Monde salon with the invitation with me.

The Primary Section has it's own Haute Monde salon separating from the middle school and highschool section since our building was located quite far from the two sections.

I arrived at a very luxurious and elegant salon which was surrounded by different varieties of expensive looking flowers.

In the middle of those was fountain and an artificial pond filled with water lilies and varieties of fish on it.

I opened the glass door and despite of it's classic archeticture, everything inside was completely new.

It looks like a royal living room of a high end hotel suite owned by royalties.

As a member, no matter how previledged, I have to show my face here more often to avoid backlash and gaining enemies.

"Welcome, you must be Lady Bettina Reinhart?"

A senior welcomed me with smiling face.

"Good day, I indeed am. You must be?"

"Nice to meet you, the name is Fiona Lawrence, I'm in 6th grade and the current section president"

"Pleased to meet you, Lady Lawrence. I will be in your care"

"The pleasure is mine, Lady Reinhart"

After a brief introduction of ourselves, Lady Lawrence gave me the group's badge with their crest on it.

"Please make yourself at home, Lady Reinhart"

Lady Lawrence left me and headed to other side.

Commoner as I was, I am completely ignorant of how nobles behave but since I am mentally old, it was easy for me to move accordingly.

I sat on a couch in the left corner of the salon and silently took a sip of my tea and some pastries which was served as for todays snacks.

Since I'm more unto coffee, I don't appreciate teas that much. But, I am a pastry lover so I am now having a good time savoring the snacks served.

A moment later after my arrival, two figures arrived which made the girls scream.