Chapter 44

We were so angry by their stupid idea of maid café and have the guys wear the maid outfit. Are they out of their minds?  They want us to wear such girly things?! 

Though Luis likes girly and cute stuffs,  he isn't someone who would wear such things! 

So we came to an agreement that we will going to rebel if ever we'll be chosen as the maids.

There was a big commotion since none of us boys agrees to the class rep's idea and the  girls also since they all want to be butlers.

Good for you froggies tch.

But unfortunately Reinhart-san,  or should I say Lady Boss,  Monster Boss and so on came in the middle to settle things.

With her follower beside her, Monster-san scrutinized each one of us that it sends chilling sensation all over our body.

For some reason,  I got a bad feeling about her gaze.

And I was right when she chose me,  Luis and Kurt to be the maids.

We all answered in disagreement but she walked towards us and lean closer.

Whispering something that made us almost fell on our knees.

That Bonsai was a beloved plant of that teacher and has been cultivating it with full of love for who knows how long already.  It is widely known that the said teacher is merciless whenever his beloved bonsai was involved.

We were playing at that time and accidentally shoved the pot that it fell and broke.  Scared out of our wits,  we hurriedly left the place and hid the fact that we are the real culprits. 

The teacher was so furious upon knowing it and almost flipped the whole school just to know who the culprit was.   We thought we shouldn't get caught since no one saw it but we didn't expect someone was there at the scene and worst is,  it was Monster-san.

And so,  we were left with no choice but to submit.

Inside the changing room,  the boys and me kept exchanging glances while making it hard for the girls to dressed us up. They're are starting to get impatient and was about to give up so we looked at each other celebrating but a sudden voice spoke from the corner.

We were, again,  left with no choice but to submit.

Damn!

But the thing that surprised us during the event was the famous Lomiere-san and Steffan-san came to our cafe and specifically requested for Monster-san to serve them.

Hheeee?

Are they friends?

But seeing how that guy stare and smile at her makes it look like there's something going on.

It was my first time seeing Monster-san so annoyed.

So funny hehe.

Luis,  Kurt and I decided to take a summer class since Kurt was being nagged by his parents for having such low grades.  He is a part of that famous Haute Monde but acts like a commoner and totally neglects all the etiquette in this world. And as support,  Luis and I decided to go together with him.

But we thought we just made the worst decision.

Who would have thought that the summer class which supposed to be our fortress, became a hell.

It was like a free trial to hell!

Damn Monster-san!

What good friends!

Who's friends with who?!

Argghhh damnnnn!

And so,  our trial in hell started and it was a long free trial.

Out of all the free in this world,  this is what I hate the most that I could go crazy any minute.

Our Thursdays and Fridays felt like forever.  Bringing us with her whenever she see fit.  Having us as her follower like there's no tomorrow.

But unexpectedly, one time,  Monster-san asked us to go with her to the nearest convenience store. Having the thoughts of making her lost her way and watch her act all ignorant because we are so sure that she's not familiar with such kind of place.

With these evil plans in mind,  we agree very quick that she was surprised by it. We looked at each other and grinned evily.

Got you~

"..."

"..."

"..."

No,  she got us!

What the heck is this!

What kind of ojousama is she to be so familiar in this kind of place!?

Oi.

What the heck!

Lost for words,  we followed her picked some cheap snacks and by the looks of it,  she's a master in this field.

Munching the ice-cream she recommended, unconsciously we've been praising her non-stop and just as we know we started calling her Bettina-san.

Eating snacks inside the class sneakily, making fun of others that it became our habit.

That we started to look forward for the next thursdays and fridays.

Unknown for when it started,  we felt so comfortable towards Bettina-san as if she was our friend for a very long time already.

She was easy to get along with contrary to what we heard from the rumours. She's simple minded and we can tell that she's struggling to keep her rich ojousama appearance especially in La'ssier.

Being with us,  she seems to be oblivious by how she acts and how her mask fell off and it felt kinda satisfying.

Somehow,  we feel proud.

Contrary to her gracefulness and elegance at school,  Bettina-san chased after the theif riding a skateboard as if she's a pro in it.  We ran after her feeling very worried that something might happened to her and that theif might hurt her.

Behind us was the man in the black suit leaving his madam behind.

What a sloppy old man tsk.

Running after her as fast we can,  they end up entering a small alley. Tired as we are,  we didn't dare to slow down our paced for right now is a very critical moment.

Finally catching up to them,  we entered the Alley and what welcomed us was Bettina-san twisting the man's arm and riding on his back.

But what really surprised us was.

Σ(O_O;)

"Move and I'll break your arm"

Eh?!

Ehhhh?!?!

Damn so cool!!!!

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

**********

Author: Sorry for the late update guys hehe.

Please don't forget to leave a comment a vote ~♥~