Chapter 16

It's been long and I'm finally going to be in 6th grade weeks from now saaahhhh ~~~

Cheers for the years I was able to avoid the 2 wonders~ keke!

For the past 5 years, I accomplished quite a lot already.

Cheers to me being 11 years old already hehe.

When I turned 8, the expected news of me having a younger finally happened.

And surprisingly, the neglection of my parents towards me was not that bad.

In fact, Okaasama would always want me to play with my cute angelic little brother so that we can be close.

Out of being overly cautious and to be also preparee, I asked Okaasama in front of Otousama if my little brother could immediately grow up and help Otousama towards his business.

They were, of course, surprised by the sudden topic and even asked me if "Did I ever desire to ineheret the Family's business? "

And I was like..

Oi! Is it alright fot you guys to ask a child such question?

So, in order to not make them neglect me or even be troubled of how to handle such situation, since it was always been the eldest to inheret the family's legacy, I told them that I wanted to grow and be a professional.

And also I wanted to work for my own and support my cute little brother behind the curtains.

And seeing their expressions soften, I internally sighed in relief.

With this, they should feel guilt towards me and if I ever to meet my doom in the future, they won't go as far as sending me to that scary place.

Anddd...

I had no troubles getting along with my cute little brother even though I'm not too fond of children, it is because he was way too cute that I can't myself to kiss him and pinch him a little.

I'm still at my weekly schedule, and of course I'm still doing skate boarding as a hobby and didn't learn anymore tricks.

3 Flip tricks was enough for me. Even though I often got praised by the other because of my flexibility, which is thanks to my dance lessons, and also of how fast I learn.

Haru-niisan graduated from Lassier Academy and decided to attend at Lassier University for his college.

Even he's becoming busy, he still have some time to hang out in the park and play with us.

And my brand as the Lady Boss was still intact that almost all the kids in school were afraid of me.

I only got few people whom I can consider friends and were not afraid me.

There's my girls. It's Lizzy, Krizzy and Rosé.

And also Maxwell-sama who became my classmate again when at 4th grade. He actually became the Class Rep and he works really well. When before, he used to call me Reinhart-san, I don't know why and when it started but he starts calling me Betti-chi which made the girls flew in rage.

As to point of treathening go bully him and sort, which of course never happened. Those three, in fact, grew mature and somehow was influenced of my wanting to be a wall flower.

But as bratty as they are, it can't be helped that they still stood out among the crowd.

Back to Maxwell-sama, so yeah, he kept calling me Betti-chi, which I didn't mind at all. It sounded cute you know fufu~
Maxwell became the only guy who I was closed with.

And before I forget, there's also Audenburgg-sama. Audenburgg-sama was the only person I usually had a talk with while in the salon but since he was 2 years older than me, he's now in middle school section.

But I still talked to him and even communicate with each other throught mobile phones.

*********

So today is the day where I almost faint in horror.

After 5 years of continuous luck, it seems like it finally ran out.

I was standing frozen in front of the class list and my back felt suddenly chilly.

"Betti-sama! It's great that you're finally in the same class with Lomiere-sama!! "

"Though it's saddening that we're not on the same class, I'm so glad for you Betti-sama!! "

The three kept on squeaking beside me and I almost want to hit them one by one and asked at the top of my lungs if which part of it was amazing?

Uwaaaaaahhhhh!!!

This can't beeeeeee!!!!

I entered inside the classroom soules. I kept crying inside my heart and hoped it was just a dream but no matter how many times I secretly pinch myself, it reallt hurts. It seems like there's no turning back now. I am to meet my doom no matter how hard I try to avoid it.

I sat on the furthest corner of the room just to make sure I won't be near Lomiere-sama. I looked outside through the window and my mind flew somewhere else.

Thinking about snacks would be serve later at the salon, or what food will the canteen serve for today's lunch. Just by thinking of it, I can feel my stomach starting to grumble even though I just had breakfast not too long ago.

Ughhh how I wish it's lunch already.

I leaned my chin on my hand thinking about silly stuffs to make my mind occupied.

Speaking of silly, Audenburgg-sama actually wanted to meet me later so he'd be visiting Haute Monde salon in the Primary School section. As for what was his purpose is, I am yet to know it.

Oh well..

I came back to my senses when multiple shrieking rang outside the classroom and even inside the room that I can fell my ears wanting to bleed because it was so damn noisy. I frowned to see what happened but..

My face which was supported by my hand fell and my eyes widen.

EH?!

EHHHHHHHHHH?!!??!?

******

Please drop your opinions in the comment section, if you guys have any~

I would love to read and know them so that I can improve my skills. Thank you 😘