Chapter 49

"Everyone! Let's all get inside the bus and we'll be leaving"

My nonsense talk with O'Brein-sama came to an end when the teacher in charge called for us.  I took my things with me but O'Brein-sama suddenly took my heavy bag.

"Eh? "

He winked and take my bag with him.

"As a gentlman,  I can't bear to see a lady carry such heavy thing"

"My~ It wouldn't make difference though for I'll be the one to carry that later"

I answered raising my brow looking at him apathetically. He smirked.

"Should we exchange then? " He asked.

(¬_¬)

"..."

Lost for words,  instead of answering him,  I chose to just let him do whatever he wants and watched his back getting on the bus.  I walked after him and saw him take a vacant seat at the back while putting the bag at the compartment above. 

I raised my brows and crossed my arms watching him sit beside the window and leave a space beside him.

"My~O'Bren-sama wants me to share a seat with him? "

He nodded and smirked as he looked at the other seats.

"Do you got any other choice? "

Following where his gazes landed,  I internally rolled my eyes and sighed.

"The seat beside the window, I wonder what it would feel like to sit there? "

I asked sounding ignorant and sweet just like a kid asking for a candy.  And I can see his lips twitched before curving it upwards giving me his most annoying grin.

Ugh.

Can I rip that off?

Can I!

Damn.

And so,  pretending to be gentleman, he gave the spot for me as if it's not something  major.

Who is he kidding?!

In this kind of event,  it would always be the biggest part of a journey, especially long ones,  to which part of the seat you're comfortable with and it is often the cause of a long talk for who will be sitting beside the window.

So pretentious.

This character's so damn pretentious.

Is it not enough for his character to turn a complete 180 degrees?!

Damn it!

******

It was already 7 am when we arrived at the sight. Since the starting point is in the middle of the woods and the road is kind of bumpy,  well bumpy it is that it makes me dizzy,  we decided to stop midway and just walk until we reach the site's starting point.

As we go nearer,  I can see numbers of tents being set up and faint voices of laughter and talks. 

Oi.

Of all the day?!

Why you guys chose to camp at this day?

Ah mouh~

Is someone pulling tricks on me?

Unconsciously, my gaze landed beside me which was O'Brein-sama but he was acting indifferent like the people in there is not of any significance.  Which is partly true,  if the students camping there has nothing to do with him or his older sibling then it should be fine but thinking about the fact that those students is all from Delhi Academic, that itself is a little awkward. However,  seeing O'Brein-sama's indifference,  I shove my thoughts at the back of my head. 

What the heck am I getting so worked up for?

And so,  arriving at the place,  the students gathered in there all looked towards us in wonder. 

And so as the students on our side.  Only me,  O'Brein-sama as well as the teachers in charge of this activity looked indifferent as if this was already expected. 

"Good morning, you must be from La'Ssier? 

Upon hearing the teacher of Delhi spoke,  students of Delhi raised their brows and starts murmuring with each other. 

"Oh yes,  pleased to meet you.  I am blah blah"

The talk between the teachers went for a little longer that I started to to feel impatient.

"We were informed about that too. Thank you very much for your concern"

Our teacher answered.  I frowned not knowing what is it they were talking about that the teachers look kinda worried. O'Brein-sama who seem to notice my wondering gaze spoke beside me.

"You see,  it rained last night in this part of region and they are afraid that the path upwards the mountain would be a little sloppy. So,  extra care is needed"

He answered the queries lingered on my gazes. 

"Ehhh?  My~ what to do?  If that's the case, wouldn't it be dangerous?"

"Yeah, actually the teachers and organizers were informed a little late so it was impossible to postpone the activity. However,  by the looks of it~"

I frowned waiting for him to continue. His gaze landed on the talking teacher and as a curious being,  I followed where it fell and I figured it landed on the teachers.

And by the looks of it,  they seem to have came up with a solution how to solve this sudden emrgence of problem.

Oi.

No.

Don't do it!

Don't you dare!!

Ahhhh mouh~

*****

So yeah,  we ended up camping on this place instead of hiking.  Since,  according to the people who scouted the mountain, it would take atleast a day or so for the soil up there to fully dry. They don't want to take risks and so decided to postpone the hiking and decided to do a camping here.

In the end,  the hike for a cost activity turned into a team building for a cost activity just as quick as that.

"My~ It rather escalated real quick"

I commented as I was taking my tent out to set it up.  The teachers told us to set it up so we could rest.

I sighed and began setting it.  Having done this for many times already,  it was quite easy for me to set it up while O'Brein-sama on the other hand chose to set his own just beside me like last year.

Would he be okay though?

I glance around to see the students of Delhi getting busy for setting their camp also.

Somehow.

I'm having a bad premonition here.

******

Author's: Here's another chapter for you all hehe. 

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.  Thanks a lot (●´з')♡