Chapter 46

"Heeeh?!  We're on the same class?! "

Lucas who arrived just now exclaimed in surprise that everyone near us turn to look. 

Oi.

Stop being so attention seeker.

And will you please not talk to me?

Ah,  seriously.

"Oh my,  indeed we are.  Good day to you,  O'Brein-sama"

Wearing my usual rich ojousama air, I formally greeted him like any other people.  He laughed and saw the chair beside me being occupied he went there and tapped the kid's shoulder.

I don't know what he said and I don't have any plans of knowing it,  but the girl,  yep girl,  who he spoke with blushed.

The heck is that?!

Oi author.

One of your character's taking a characteristic detour.

Damn!  Don't go around breaking your character setting damn Lucas O'Brein tch.

"Cool!  This is gonna be great.  Good day to you too, Reinhart-san.  I'll be in your care (¯∇ ̄๑)"

-_-||

Heh.

Great my feet!

Feeling lost already,  I looked outside and waited for the teacher to come.

*****

"Apologies for my rudeness, however please mind your attitude , O'Brein-sama"

Though smiling, it was a sarcastic one. 

In these past few days of being classmates with the lead characters, I got nothing but pure headaches.

As for why?

Just wait and see.

"Alright~ O'Brein-san?  I'll be borrowing Reinhart-san for a moment, so please"

Steffan-sama who suddenly came in the middle grabbed my arm smiling so calmly and O'Brein-sama grabbed my other arm raising his brows and grins annoyingly.

This is what I meant.

I don't know for whatever reason, but Steffan-sama would unexpectedly get in the middle of me and O'Brein-sama anytime O'Brein-sama would annoy me and talk to me.

"Haah?  Is Reinhart-san a thing?  I am still talking to her,as you can see Steffan-san"

Answered O'Brein-sama while smirking trying to annoy the other party.

Okay..

Calm down Bettina..

"It is, for sure but,  as an Haute Monde member, there's something I would like to discuss with her and the non.mem.bers. can't relate~"

Steffan-sama gave emphasis to 'non-members' to insult O'Brein sama and calmly smile as he gently pulls me towards him.

Not wanting to let the other party take the victory, the two boys clashed with each other with their double meaning words.

Calm down Bettina..

"Oh?  I didn't know Haute Monde was that great but as someone who joins with her the hike for a cost,  I also had something I want to talk about that non.hi.kers. can't relate~"

O'Brein-sama asked and pulled me closer towards him giving also emphasis to 'non-hikers' to pissed Steffan-sama.

They were staring daggers at each others eyes like there's an electric current running between them and smiling at each other to see who's gonna have the victory.