Chapter 18

Ever since I did what I did that day I didn't get to have a peaceful day anymore..

Lomiere!!!!!!

Damn you!!!!!

So this what happened that day..

"Lomiere-sama uhmm.."

He looked at me in the eyes with queries.

I bit my lower lip and bitterly laugh.

"My.. My hand~"

He raised his brows and switched glances between me and my hand. And later on,  to the girls who dispersed just now. I frowned upon sensing something not good.

And it was confirmed when he smirked after letting go of my hand. 

"You're more useful than I thought"

"Eh? "

He tilted his head towards me wearing a grin that sent me to shiver.

Oi.

What.

What is going on?

Oi.

"From now on,  you~"

I frowned when he pointed me.

"Will be my guard,  for the whole year~"

"Eh? "

"You chase them when you'll see them flock towards me in this class"

"Eh?! "

"For one year,  so be honored"

He smirked.

"Eh?! "

Eh?!

EHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!

And so,  I became his guard dog who chases everyone when he's in the class and for one year!! Damn one year!!!

Thinking about such troublesome set up,  I furiously stab my fork multiple times on the pitiful snack which the salin served.

"Poor innocent food"

I angrily raised my head and see the soothing face of Harry Steffan. He was smiling peacefully as if none of the world can make him frown.  I frowned and couldn't help byt roll my eyes.

"The one who'll be in poor state is Lomiere-sama if he will insist that thing"

I clicked my tongue feeling beyond annoyed and I heard him chuckle.

-_-#

"My condolences"

Condolence my head!

"Haah~ Will you,  Steffan-sama,  tell that good friend of yours that I'm not someone he can just appoint on something so...ugh"

I can't help but groaned in frustrations.

He then again,  chuckled. 

Funny!

Stop chuckling!

Damn it!

"Once Van decided on something, he can be persistent. So give in and do what he says"

He said nonchalantly. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

"And once I decided, I can be pretty violent.  So please~"

However,  instead of answering me he just tapped my shoulders with an eye blinding smile.

Ugh so bright!