Chapter 56

"Are you alright? Layla-sama? "

Layla-sama who was sitting in the far corner of the lounge raised her head. She was fidgeting and seems to be bothered by something so I thought of approaching her.  Today's the sports fest and as for the three-legged race,  it would take place later in this afternoon.

"Reinhart-san,  I'm okay. I'm just feeling a little nervous"

She said smiling awkwardly. I smiled and lent her a bottle of water.

"My~ The same feeling's been bothering me as well.  But,  knowing Layla-sama's fighting spirit,  all should be well"

I smiled and she took ths bottle of water from my hand. 

"Ah!  Here~"

Remembering the chocolates I secretly took from the salon,  I grabbed my bag beside me and took some of it.  Her eyes sparkled upon seeing the chocolates.

"Wow.  Aren't this expensive? I don't think I.. "

"Now now~ It doesn't matter Layla-sama.  Please pay no heed for such matter and have this to calm yourself,  alright~"

"Truly? "

"Truly~"

I smiled answering her and she took the chocolate into her mouth with eyes sparkling.  Seeing her become less tense,  I smiled.

"The race should be in an hour or so.  Let's do our best,  Layla-sama! "

"Yes!  Reinhart-san"

And so we made our way towards the field where the events take place.  On a particular part of the bleachers was our classmates located and so we headed towards them. They were bringing pompoms, banners and red headband.

Okay.

They don't look ready~

Right!

Keke.

"Do your best Reinhart-san! "

O'Brein-sama winked as he cheered for me.  Good thing for him,  after that confrontation, his usual treatment of me  is back that it's still feel so annoying. I just smile and secretly rolled my eyes.

Damn!

I wonder.

Am I really so stupid?

However,  I can sense something off with him.

The way his gazes would land on me is just..

Ah mouh~

Nevermind.

"Today's snacks is a special pudding~"

I frowned when I heard Steffan-sama spoke behind me.

Who cares!

Are you my informant?!

Are you!

And speaking of which,  aahhh it's been a while since I've tasted pudding and just thinking about it makes me drool already keke.

I turned around to threw some sarcastic remarks but immediately froze seeing Lomiere-sama beside him..

"Aren't you afraid of your teeth falling off?  Huh idiot~"

Smirking,  Lomiere-sama exclaimed in a most annoying tone.

-_-#

This damn kid!

"My~ Are you that concern,  Lomiere-sama?  If that happens,  I can use your teeth as replacement you know~"

Fufu~