Chapter 95

"I want Emily out of LA'ssier"

"WHAT?! "

"NO!! "

Emily and Mrs. Dott both exclaimed. I raised my brows.

"Heeh? "

"You have no rights to kick my daughter out of the Academy!  You think you're so powerful that you can control the Academy?!  I'm telling you,  you little bitch!  You're not going to have what you want!"

I chuckled as I watched Mrs. Dott spout such vulgar words.  Emily on the other hand was now crying and Mr. Dott was lost for words.

Of course, it took them so much money and effort to put their daughter inside the academy but the daughter of their's is just..

Oh well.

"Ohh?  You still don't get it, do you?  Mrs. Dott,  you're in no position to question me. "

I said smiling.

Ah mouh~

Is this how villains act?

Just where on earth did their brains flew to that they can't read the current situation?

Ahhh this is making me dizzy.

"Get Emily out of the Academy or have her leave Celis for good.  Which one sounds good? "

I continued.

"WHAT?!  NO. MOMMM"

emily almost gone mad shouted and ran to her mother crying.

"Oh?  You can cry like this?  The last time I remember, you were so daring and brave that you want to take me down with you.  Now I'm going to ask you. Since this will be your downfall, do you dare to bring me with you?"

I asked her smiling.  Emily only looked at me with disdain and anger.

Ohhh.

That scared me.

Okaasaaamaaa lemme have some of your fierceness.

Ah mouh~

≥3≤

"Do you think you can? "

Mrs. Dott asked trying to challenge me.

I shove my hair at the back of my ear and giggled.

"Wanna try me? "

"I dare you! "

"Darling.. "

Mrs. Dott answered while Mr. Dott tried stopping his foolish wife.

I smiled widely.

"Dott huh?  Was the name of your company J.Reds? Hmm then,  you wait and see what happens.  I already gave you leniency when I asked you to have Emily leave LA'ssier but..oh well."

I took a quick glance at Kurt and nodded my head as I asked him to give me the camcorder he was holding.

I raised it in front of the Dotts while smiling sweetly.

"This settles it all ne~ See you to where shall I see you, ciao! "

I turned around as my gaze landed on the pair of two wonders. 

I cleared my throat for I don't know what to say or how to react.

I really didn't expect them to be here.

"Lomiere-sama,  Steffan-sama"

Steffan-sama gave me his usual soothing smile while Lomiere-sama acted snob and left before me.