Chapter 25

Our last day in Paris,  it is~

I puffed my cheeks feeling sad that we're finally leaving this lovely country. If I could,  I would love to stay here for the rest of my life so that I won't live my life thinking how to avoid a bad ending and thinking of living a life with no need to avoid certain people. 

Oh well,  instead of being gloomy,  I shall ready myself for we are going to roam the streets and buy some souvenirs.

"Let see,  I'm buying souvenirs for Krizzy,  Lizzy,  Rosé,  Maxwell-sama,  Haru-niisan and should I buy one for Audenburgg-sama also? "

I mumbled as I counted the person I'm buying some stuff with my hand.  And after contemplating for a while,  I decided that I should also buy something for Audenburgg-sama.

And speaking of him,  he actually messaged me the day of our graduation and congratulated me as well.  He also mentioned how he's looking forward for me to finally be in Middle School section so that we can hang out in Haute Monde salon some other time.

"Betti-ojousama? "

Someone spoke behind the door so I leaped out of my bed and went to the door to open it.

"Yes.  Apologies for making you wait"

Okaasama's assistant waited for me from behind the doors and smiled the moment she saw me all prepared.  She bowed her head and lead me the way towards where Okaasama,  Otousama and Brent-chan are.

Sitting in the lounge with magazine on hand was Otousama,  Okaasama was on the other side talking happily with Brent-chan.  The sight makes me smile unconsciously.

"Otousama,  Okaasama,  good day.  Apologies for making you wait"

I greeted and sat beside Otousama.  I looked at Brent-chan and smiled.

"Good day to you too, Brent-chan."

"Good day as well,  Betti-oneesama.  You look lovely~"

He sweetly smiled and innocently praised me.

"My~ a compliment form my cute little brother really warms my heart.  Thank you,  Brent-chan"

I answered sweetly as I can.  He smiled back that it makes me want to pinch his fluffy cheeks.

Ugh, just how I wish Brent-chan wouldn't be like Steffan-sama who looks harmless and genuine but unexpectedly a fox in a sheep's clothing. 

"Alright,  shall we go? "

Otousama closed the magazine and asked us.  We all nodded our head and walked after him. 

We first went to Galeries Lafayette.  Buying stuffs like clothes,  shoes,  accessories and any other luxury items of luxury brands you could think of.  Since I'm not of a serial shopper,  the Art Nouveau architecture  fill my eyes that made me enjoy as much as I can even though I didn't bought much.

I bought some souvenirs for my girls such as cute and lovely accessories which I think will suit their tastes.  As for Haru-niisan,  I don't particularly know what his likes are so I decided to buy him a luxury brand cuff link since he's already in college and will have to go to work sooner or later. 

As for Audenburgg-sama,  and Maxwell-sama,  I haven't bought anything yet and I decided to buy it at the next stop.  Okaasama, decided to change shops.

We headed to one of the popular shops in Paris which located a little far away from Galeries Lafayette.

And there I was able to buy something for those two. I decided to buy a branded coffee as well as sweets for Maxwell-sama since he's someone who likes stuff that I liked.  That's why we're often hanging out at different cafés.  As for Audenburgg-sama, I decided to buy him brooch.  Which I think,  not so useful.

Heeehh,  it's because I don't have that many ideas for what kind of gifts or souvenirs I should be giving especially towards a guy. 

Since we went all the way from the hotel we were originally staying at, to here,  I can tell that we're quite far from there already and so Okaasama told Otousama that it would be better to change hotels to avoid the hassle of going here and there.

Otousama asked his people to book us a hotel.

We have arrived at Paris Le Grand Hotel. Due to exhaustion,  Okaasama and Otousama decided to have our dinner inside the hotel also. 

After eating,  Okaasama and Otousama went back to their rooms bringing Brent-chan along with them however,  I asked Okaasama if I could go and play with Brent-chan before going back to our rooms.

Okaasama was hesitant but I gave Otousama a wink and he seem to have caught what I wanted to say.  Basically,  I wanted to have them a time together, alone.

A good future starts with a good family.  If I could strengthen the bond of our family,  I could could have the strongest backer when the time comes.

Strong bond between families is the backbone of a child's future.

Innocent as he is,  I pulled Brent-chan with me and roamed around the hotel's premises. In fact,  I want to go outside and have a peek on Paris'night streets but Okaasama had warned us not to stray too far.

And so,  I decided to visit a popular café here in Paris which is also loacted inside this very hotel. 

At Café de la Paix,  at that. 

I went inside and unlike any other cafés I once visited,  this one gives a very luxurious and elgant vibe befitting the title of one of the most luxurious café in the world. With it's long history,  Café de la Paix is really the best.

"Betti-oneesama,  what should I eat?  I don't know anything~"

My little brother innocently asked,  lost.

I smiled and brushed his hair gently. 

"Brent-chan is alright with Oneesama ordering for him? "

He nodded his head with a smile.

"Of course!  After all,  Bettin-oneesama is the best! "

My heart melted~

Ordering some light refreshments, since it's kinda late at night and I don't want to have an upset stomach later,  not to mention Brent-chan's stomach is not as strong as mine keke.

********

Author's: Hello there,  I hope you're all well knowing the fact that Covid19 is getting crazier.

Wash your hands as regular as you can guys, sanitize your hands and always wear mask whenever going outside.  Let's all fight and beat Covid19 ( • ̀ω•́  )

Please leave a comment and a vote. Lovelots~