Chapter 81

"But according to Okaasama,  as well as her body guard,  it was clearly from La'ssier. They even described the three guys that girl was with during that time. And no one in this school suits their definition perfectly aside from you"

He said smirking as he leaned his face closer to me.

(๏_๏)

Uhm.

Oi.

Aren't you leaning too close dude?

"Truly? I wonder ha ha"

I laughed avoiding his gaze and leaned backwards to move further from him. Seeing my reaction,  I can see from the corner of my eyes that he was smirking.

"Heeeh  I too, wonders. Okaasama recognized that brat from House Lindsay though~"

"Right~ he he"

I bit my lower lip while secretly clenching my fist.

(╥﹏╥)

Isn't it too early for him to learn it was me?

And here I thought it would be impossible for Mrs Lomiere and her aid to recognize me but I forgot those three idiots was present at that time. And those idiots often hang around me even here in La'ssier without restrain. That what might make Lomiere-sama assumed it was me. And,  to think Kurt would be recognized!

Damn that idiot!

Huhu.

I'm doom.

******

"Ehhh?  Betti-sama really did not? " Lizzy asked

I am with my girls and we're currently hanging out.  I nodded my head and pretend happy.

"My~ you don't believe me? "

I asked Lizzy who immediately shook her head.

"Of course I do!" She then immediately declared.

"Come on now Lizzy~ Skate boarding?  Are you expecting Betti-sama to ride on such thing?" Rosé asked

"Of course not.  But, I can see Lomiere-sama's point for why did he thought it was you" Lizzy added.

Krissy agreed nodding her head "Certainly. It does make sense aside from that skate board thing"

"Right~ Betti-sama is a true lady of a noble family and for her to play such unlady like thing..  Uh.. " Rosè added as she took a sip on her drink.

Oi..

You guys are hurting me you know.

I'm sorry if the thing I like was so unladylike okay?

T_T

Well,  it's not like I can blame them.

For them to say such thing was due to my own deed of not telling the truth keke.

Whatever.

What goes around, comes around.

"Anyway,  have you all heard the latest news? " Lizzy changed the topic.

Acting uninterested with the subject, I stayed silent and sipped on my drink.

"Oh?  What might it be?"

Asked Rosé.

And so,  the girls talked about the latest gossips circulating around the school until it became late and we had to go back home already

********

"Ehhhh?! Okasaama??  Are you serious?"

I almost went crazy upon hearing what Okaasama announced during our dinner that the utensils in my hand fell and caused an unpleasant noise.

Okaasama smiled as she gracefully nodded her head.

"I already had a talk with Mrs.  Maxwell about it and she has nothing against it. In fact,  she was as happy and as delightful as me"

And now I'm im the middle of crying and laughing because of this.  Okaasama from the novel and okaasama from this time still had the same personality. And that is,  arranging my marriage without even letting me know it. 

Though it is not with Lomiere-sama which I'm thankful of the most,  it is with Maxwell-sama that chick.

I've been trying so hard no to be a villain in someone's love affair and here I am,  suddenly becoming the fiancè of someone who already had his love.

What the hell!!

To think it's Maxwell-sama of all people!!

The Maxwell-sama  who knows nothing but being docile and all!!

How would he be able to retaliate and tell his mother that he has no feelings for me and already had someone he liked when he's too soft for that!

Oh damnit!!

So here's the thing. Okaasama just announced that House Maxwell and House Reinhart will be having a family dinner a week from now to talk about the houses' future. And that is of course by engagement between me and Maxwell-sama. Well,  I could have Otousama talk to Okaasama regarding the matter but seeing how Otousama keeping his silence all this time,  I concluded that he already knew about it

"Okaasama~ Maxwell-sama is..  is.. "

As much as I want to tell Okaasama about Maxwell-sama's love,  I don't want to get ahead of him.  I want to respect for whatever his decision is regarding this matter.  Thus,  I decided to shut my mouth and thought for any possible ways to dodge this engagement.

First..

Let's talk with Maxwell-sama and let's see what will happen.

********

Arriving at school,  the first thing I did in the very morning was to call for Maxwell-sama but strange enough,  none of it was answered by him. And so I thought he left his phone somewhere or maybe he kept in a silence mode or whaterever.

I sighed as I walked around trying to catch a glimpse of him.  I went to his classroom to look for him but he was not there too.  Since it's almost time for the class to begin,  I gave up looking for him for him in the mean time and will resume later. 

I was too occupied about the recent event that I didn't noticed class is almost over and it's time for lunch already.  Kurt tapped my shoulder as he dragged me outside. We both went to cafeteria and there, waiting and sitting was the other idiots as well as my girls.

I know it was strange but I didn't have the luxury to think about them being together for my mind is still occupied with Maxwell-sama.

Oh gosh!

Just when I needed him the most!

And he's nowhere to be found!

Ah mouh~

"Betti-sama? "

Having these thoughts,  I didn't noticed that they've been calling for me. I awkwardly smiled as shook my head.

"My~ sorry about that.  You see, I have some urgent matters so..  You all can take your time"

Without having them asked me further,  I took my things and rushed out of the cafeteria and began my hunt.

That idiot Maxwell!

Did he already know about it? 

That is,  without a doubt.

But why is he ignoring me or avoiding me?

Is he perhaps..

Mad at me?

Like hell!

Should he try to and I will give him a good beating!

Getting mad on this great me haaa.

It's not like I was the one who decided it.

Damnit!

Damn Maxwell-sama!

************

Author's: Here's an update for you guyssss. Enjoy!  (´ε` )♡