Chapter 76

I was unconscious for 4 hours, according to the girls and also,  I wasn't able to attend my class that afternoon.  Strange enough, the girls attended their classes because the school nurse pushed them out saying she'll be nursing me and they don't have to worry at all.  However,  the 3 idiots who were also pushed outside with them all skipped their classes and guarded outside the infirmary's window that as soon as I opened my eyes,  their heads popped up that almost made me scream.

Those idiots.

Feeling better already,  I left the infirmary and told the 3 idiots to excuse me for I won't be able to attend cram school later. 

I was walking outside the infirmary when I saw Lomiere-sama standing not too far.  He looked at me and so do I. 

"Good day to you,  Lomiere-sama" I greeted as I got closer to him.  He looked at me apathetically and noddedhis head.

"Feeling better? "

"Eh? "

I was quite shocked when I heard him asked those words. 

"Ah~ I thank you for asking, Lomiere-sama.  As you can see,  I'm now feeling better"

"Hmm. Having them back you up was indeed effective."

He suddenly blurted.

"Pardon? "

"Not all the time power is necessary to defeat those frogs"

"Eh? "

I asked confused. He frowned and stared at me a little longer before leaving me stupefied.

Heh?

What the heck was that!

Oi.

-_-#

This kid.

Mouh~

*******

Days had passed and the finals also ended.  Due to the recent events that made me even more stressed,  I wasn't able to fully focused on studying however I still got my hands on the 21st place.  It's bad,  I know but what happened was something out of my control.

I sighed seeing how bad my spot was and left the place quietly. 

"Ehh.  21st?  You're really dumb,  you know"

-_-#

No need to guess who it is again for I am 200% sure it's him. 

Just who on this school would be so daring looking down on me like that?

I twitched as I turned to see this damn bird brain who's mocking at me at this moment.

Damn bird brain.

A bird brain,

that's awfully intelligent.

Tss.

Damnit.

"My~ I shall take that as a complement, Lomiere-sama" I said sarcastically.

Steffan-sama who was beside him chuckled and tapped Lomiere-sama's shoulder.

"Now now~ Stop teasing Reinhart-san like that,  Van. She's quite smart,  you know"

Ugh.

For some reason.

I don't feel good about what Steffan-sama said just now.

Oi.

"Whatever.  Ah.  Before I forgot,  you're going to attend right? "