Chapter 94

"Lay a finger on her and I'll make sure you'll pay for it,  big time~"

Everything around us went silent as that cold and domineering aura of the person I never thought would come spout those words.

I slowly turned my head and my gaze landed on his pair of deep, soul sucking eyes as it was staring daggers at Mrs.  Dott.

"What?! How dare you stop me?!  You brat!  Let go of me!! "

Mrs.  Dott who seem to have not recognize him tried freeing herself from his strong grip.

"Let go of me!!  Bastard!! "

Seeing Lomiere-sama's angry appearance I cleared my throat to calm myself down.

"Lomiere-sama.."

I softly mumbled and it got his attention.

And Mrs. Dott who have gone mad seems to heard what I called him that her face immediately went pale.

Her lips trembled and have lost the will to break free from his grip.

Lomiere-sama looked at me as he shoved Mrs. Dott away.  He frowned and held my face with his two cold hands.

He moved my face from to right as if he was checking on me.

Thump..

Eh?

Thump..

Wait..

What is going on?

(๏_๏)

Ehh?

"You seem alright. Did she hurt you?"

He asked.

"Eh? "

I asked as I am still lost on what's going on.

"I said are you alright?  Idiot~"

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

EHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!

"The Dotts huh?  So daring~"

Steffan-sama which was also standing behind me suddenly spoke.

Eh?

Just when did he get there?

Eh?

What the heck?

"I am aware that you're surprised Reinhart-san but,  how should we deal with them hmm? "

Steffan-sama,  wearing his soothing smile,  said those words.

"Eh? "

Lomiere-sama rolled his eyes and turned to look at the Dotts.

"Young Master Lomiere.. This. This"

"This what?  Is this how the noble-wannabes treat the true nobles?"

Lomiere-sama asked coldly.

Looking at the silent and ready to cry Mrs. Dott, my heart somewhat rejoiced but as soon as my eyes landed on Mr. Dott,  it soften.

Alexa didn't wish for her father to be in trouble because of her and I promised her that.

"Lomiere-sama,  Mr. Dott have done nothing wrong.  It was Mrs. Dott that should be thought a lesson. Although I am grateful for you saving me,  this is my problem and I should be the one to handle this"

He looked at me coldly.

"You were nearly slapped and you say that?  Do you think you're so strong? "

Oi.

Just when did this bird brain started to act like my father?

Oi.

Why are you reprimanding me!

"Well,  I am aware but I have my plans"

Still apathetic  he answered me.

"Plans huh? For an idiot like you,  your plans must be so perfect"

ノ( º _ ºノ)

What the hell!

Stop calling me idiot will you!

And why are you here anyway?

How did guys get here anyway?!

Are you guys my stalker!

What the heck!

I cleared my throat trying to shove the irritation I'm feeling inside as I, again,  wore my spoiled ojousama look and glanced at Mrs. Dott.

I smiled sweetly but it didn't reach my eyes.  Mrs. Dott looked back at me with anger and fear.

It's so annoying to think she only fears me because of Lomiere-sama and for some reason I didn't like it. 

I gritted my teeth secretly as I walked closer to her.

"Ara~ Are you unwell,  Mrs. Dott?  You look rather pale and uhh"

I asked her sarcastically. She slightly frowned almost unnoticeable.

"This.. This doesn't concern you"

Stubborn as she is, she refused to acknowledge me as someone above her.

I gigled.

"Fufu~ I wonder.  Well,  if that's the case then I would like to settle this matter once and for all"

Taking off the smile my face,  I wore a serious expression as I coldly stare at her.

I never dealt with somebody like this before but this lady looking down on me and her daughter causing me too many troubles,  I feel like I can flip anything what's in front of me at this very moment.

I may have been a normal human being in my past lif but I was never looked down by anybody.

I glanced at the spot where Kurt was hiding and singaled him to come over.

Mrs. Dott went confused and just when she noticed the camcorder at Kurt's hand she paled as her eyes grew bigger.

"I may be a daughter to be used for power but do you think the House Reinhart would want their kin to be lectured by someone beneath them? "

I moved closer to her.

"You underestimated the pride of House Reinhart,  Mrs. Dott.  You only know what's on the surface but beneath those friendly and just appearance are something that the likes of you will never be able to understand."

"What.."

She was about to talk back but I put a finger on her lips to make her shut.

I smiled as I tilted my head. 

"Shh~ You see,  anything you're goimg to say now will be useless.  You can ask that good daughter of yours if how many times did I let her do as she please but I'm no saint,  you know~"

I looked at Emily who's now ready to cry bitting her lips.  I smirked.

"Young lady,  this humble one knows what wrong did my family commit. However,  for the sake of Alexa,  will you give them another chance?  I will do everything in my power to do whatever you want me to do"

I glanced quickly at Mr. Dott but I'm so tired of being a pushover.

Do they think I can be easily swayed with simple words? 

"Emily had grown more and more bold since I've been letting her to.  However, I've already reached my limit."

"Then,  what shall we do to quell your anger? "

Mr. Dott carefully asked me.

I took a quick glance at Kurt,  Lomiere-sama and Steffan-sama. They where staying still,  watching the scene unfold.

"I want Emily out of LA'ssier"

*********

Author's: I know you guys were annoyed by the cliffhangers hehe.

Gomen~.