Chapter 41

After my class at cram school,  I had my chauffeur dropped by at the nearest convenience store and told him not to tell Okaasama about it.  He might be already used to my strange behavior like of those commoners, so he just went along with me and didn't say any words of protest. 

I went inside the convenience store and bought some cheap junkfoods and drinks which I can eat later. Since the finals is fast approaching,  I decided to work harder and study overtime. 

Paying only 50 dollars for all that snacks which was already too much for me,  I smiled in satisfaction and stuffed some of them in my bag.  Since it too many,  I had to bring with me the plastic bag which contains the snacks I bought. 

Arriving at our residence, I asked my chauffeur to drop me beside the mansion,  not in the main entrance.  I rushed towards the east wing of the mansion where my room is located at the 2nd floor. Since it's become my habit of sneaking junkfoods inside my room,  I made some necessary preperations to easily sneak it inside.

I took the long stick with a hook on its tip and the basket I hid in the middle of a bush.  I put the plastic bag inside the plastic and carefully hang the basket on the stick's hook.  I raised the stick and carefully let go of it when the basket was placed inside my veranda. 

"Yosh"

I claped my hand feeling the success by this childish trick.

Keke!

As if nothing happened,  I went inside the mansion and saw Okaasama together with Brent-chan, as usual. 

"Good day to you Okaasama,  Brent-chan"

"Good day to you too,  Betti-oneesama."

Answered Brent-chan.

"My~ how was your day Betti-chan"

Okaasama greeted back and asked me.

"It was lovely Okaasama~"

After exchanging few words,  I headed to my room and made preparations for my "Study-Overtime" session later.

After I had my dinner, I rushed back to my room amd start my session.

And that goes on for a week.

That my girls seem to notice my stressed and fatigued appearance.

As I thought, studying is really challenging.

It's damn too hard uwu~

"My~ Betti-sama?  You look so worn out"

Krizzy asked me full of worries.

I touched my cheek and I awkwardly smile trying to look worry and all.

"Ara?  Am I? "

I obviously can't tell them it's because I've been studying and pulling all nighters for the finals. 

Ugh.

"Yes~ Betti-sama should get enough beauty rest~" Added Lizzy.

"My~ I most certainly will"

Just so you wait!

After this finals,  I'm sure going to get a lot of rest!

And now~

Finals is finally here. 

Huhu~

Best of luck,  Bettina!

( • ̀ω•́  )ง

********

After going through such hell,  I finally was able to sigh in relief, somehow.