Chapter 64

New year at home was just like any ordinary new year of every family. A simple family banquet was prepared and the family shared a calm and lovely night together waiting for the clock to strike 12.

Brent-chan and I was having fun lighting up the mini fireworks while Otousama and Okaasama was on the sidelines watching us sipping their wines leisurely.

(Happy New Year,  Betti-Chi)

The moment my back touched the soft bed,  my phone rang and Maxwell-sama's message was the first thing I saw. I smiled and greeted back.

There were also greetings from the girls, the 3 idiots, Audenburgg-sama,  O'Brein-sama and Haru-niisan. After replying to each ons of them,  I put the phone aside and slept with a smile on my face.

********

The class resumed and I'm currently here in my class waiting for the teacher to come.

Ugh boriiing.

Playing the pen on my hand,  I looked outside through the window and my gaze fell on a group of boys jogging.  I smirked seeing a familiar figure.

His teammate who noticed me when he looked up poked Rodeno-sama and pointed me.

And speaking of this uncultured swine. Can't you believe he kept asking me if I really did kick O'Brein-sama in the butt and was asking for evidence.

What evidence?!

I don't have anything of the sort you uncultured swine!!

I didn't even get to kick his butt so stop dreaming already and let me kick you instead!

But of course,  I didn't say that because that will affect my reputation badly keke. 

And so..

"My~ such ungraceful act.  I apologize  failing to meet your expectations, Rodeno-sama"

Is what I said,  acting as I usually do.

And he was like "What the heck?!  You liar!  You call yourself graceful? Which idiot would believe that, you violent woman!! You even cursed at me calling me,  un.. uncultured.. Swine!  Who's a pig?! "

Well.

Everyone believes though keke.

But of course,  again,  I didn't said that out loud fufu~

I really wanna lump Rodeno-sama together with the 3 idiot because they're too fun to tease keke.

Back to the topic,  Rodeno-sama curiously looked up and his gaze met mine.  I smiled widely for him to see and raised my middle and index finger.  Point the both on my eyes and then to him.

I mouthed~

"I'm watching you,  dimwit"

His eyes widen and quickly turned his head on the other way. His teammates patted him and teased him as per as my observation and I can see he's getting annoyed. The next thing I know,  his teammates started running looking all defeated.

I chuckled seeing his childish tantrums.

That uncultured swine lashing his anger out on his teammates tch.

Poor teammates fufu~

"It looks like you're having fun teasing that kid hmm~ Is he the reason you kept declining me? "

Back to his normal womanizing attitude, this psycho suddenly spoke beside me.  I rolled my eyes before turning to see him.

"You're really free ne?  O'Brein-sama? " I asked him sarcastically