Chapter 27

Today's the day that I became a middle schooler,  officially!!

The opening ceremony just ended and as a tradition I have to go to Haute Monde salon in Middle school and high school section. 

The Haute Monde salon in this section was kind of different from the salon in Primary section.  It has more mature and sophisticated vibe on it.  The interior was stylish and classic in a formal setting. It has a touch of gothic architecture and the whole interior was illuminated by elegant and classy chandeliers.

The bell rang the moment I opened the door and all eyes inside landed on me. Some of them were in a nonchalant expressions, some were inquiring and some were smiling.  It feels kinda different since members from Highschool and Middle School section are all gathered in one place.

My eyes landed on a certain corner where some of the girls were gathered and seems to oblivious of me coming. I frowned seeing the sight and it went deeper upon seeing the cause of such gathering.

Oh well~ the 2 wonders are sitting there in the middle. Lomiere-sama, as usual,  is wearing his cold expression which made the girls want to tame him while Steffan-sama on the other hand is with his never dying soothing smile that can make the girls weaken in their knees.  I internally rolled my eyes as I composed myself and wore a formal smile.

"My~ ReiReinhart-sama is it?  Welcome,   I am Leslie Percy,  the president of Haute Monde"

The girl in a black straight hair with slanted eyes like of those phoenex greeted me with a smile full of elegance. 

Yamato Nadishiko~

Nice to meet you!!

I finally got to see you in person keke!

Just kidding.

"Pleased to meet you,  Percy-sama.  I am indeed, Bettina Reinhart.  Please take care of me~"

I slightly bowed to show my respect.  She smiled and held my shoulders to make me stand from bowing.

"Oh my~ how polite of you.  Come and meet the other members of Haute Monde"

I smiled and nodded as she guided me inside.

"Everyone, may have a bit of your attention please? "

She called out in a very pleasant voice so everyone all looked towards us.

Heeehh she must be a good president to have this kind of demeanor.

"Standing before you is Bettina ReiReinhart-sama of House Reinhart.  She's on the same age with Lomiere-sama and Steffan-sama"

Percy-sama smiled and signaled me to go and introduce myself.

"Good day,  I am Bettina Reinhart,  pleased to be your acquaintance~"

They nodded their heads and some of them returned my greetings.

"So,  please make yourself at home ReiReinhart-sama. Reinhart-sama should already know the rules, right?"

Percy-sama asked me and I nodded my head.

"Then,  I shall leave you. "

"Of course~ Thank you so much for the hospitality Percy-sama"

"My~ you're welcome Reinhart-sama"

She said and waved her hand goodbye as she went to others

I take a look around the salon and saw from a certain table  a familiar girl.  It was Lawrence-sama smiling and waving her hand towards me.  I smiled in return and was about to go towards her however someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw the smiling and welcoming face of Audenburgg-sama.

"How are you Reinhart-san,  it's been a long time"

"My, Good day to you Audenburgg-sama.  I've been well. It is indeed. "

He smiled and pulled me towards a vacant sofa and sat there.  I followed him and sat in front of him. But the moment my butt touched the soft couch,  my sight landed on Lomiere-sama who's face is obviously annoyed and he looks like a volcano on the verge of erupting while Steffan-sama was still smiling who seems unbothered and was already used to such attention. Seeing the scene,  I thought it was somehow cute and funny for a child like them to carry such  expressions.  I tried so hard not to laugh that my lips kept shaking. Unfortunately, Lomiere-sama who was maybe equipped with third eye turned his head to my direction stare daggers towards me that I immediately retracted my gaze.

Oi. What's the look for?

I was just looking kid!

Heehh~scaryyyyyy!

I looked towards Audenburgg-sama and smiled shyly.  There was a low table in front of us and snacks were already placed in there.

Seeing my eyes sparkle at the sight of the Genoise cake and Matcha latè,  Audenburgg-sama chuckled lowly. Feeling shy by this,  my face felt hot that I pursed my lips.

"Such a sweet tooth you are~ Help yourself Reinhart-san"

He motioned and smiled.

Don't smile!

It's blinding!

Heh!  I can see a second Maxwell-sama in the form of Audenburgg-sama.

Ah mouh,  give me a break~ (・´з'・)

"Oh my~"

I smiled and took the fork he handed and sliced the cake.  Taking a piece of it,  my eyes unconsciously closed savoring the moist and fluffy texture of it. After taking a bite,  I sipped on my matcha laté and all I could say is.

"This is bliss~ ٩(๑~▽~๑)۶"

I said placing a hand on my cheek and I totally forgot that Audenburgg-sama was in front of me.

Σ(⊙▽⊙")

The realization hit me and my eyes widen as it landed to his smiling and seemingly amazed face.

My blood rushed to my face.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"It really is lovely to see you savor you food like this"

"Eh? "

He chuckled and shook his head taking a sip of his drink.

"Nothing~ By the way,  I have read your message regarding the souvenir you bought for me."

He changed the subject.

"Oh my~ My apologies but I'm afraid I didn't bring it with me now"

I replied feeling apologetic.  It's not like I forgot to bring it. I just didn't brought it with me thinking the possibility of me not meeting him today which was dumb of me. 

Since it's the first day,  members of Haute Monde will naturally gather here to welcome the new comers. 

"Ara?  It's alright. You can bring it tomorrow, if you like"

He winked.

"How considerate of you,  Audenburgg-sama. I shall keep that in mind"

I replied as I take another bite of my cake. 

********

Author's: I really love matcha latè keke.

Please don't forget to vote and comment ~♥~

Thank you very much!