Chapter 23

And so,  I proposed my idea to Okaasama and Otousama but it seems like Okaasama was set on matchmaking me with Maxwell-sama that the moment I opened up about it,  she refused without second thoughts.

Otousama was silent and just went well with Okaasama's decision which made me very depressed.

Ah as I thought.

There's no escaping at all.

Ahhh Am I really doom to have a bad ending?

This will be another 3 years of battle.

Huhu

******

"So.. The young Maxwell, Jacob was it? "

I momentarily paused from eating when Otousama suddenly spoke.  I raised my head and took a glance at Okaasam who was eating with a smile om her face.

I knew it.

Okaasamaaaaaaaa!!!!

"Yes.  What about Maxwell-sama,  Otousama? "

I answered shortly.  Otousama wipe his mouth with a white cloth gently and gracefully. 

"I heard form your Okaasama about him.  What do you think of him"

Ahhh Otousama.

Do you have any idea how much frustration Maxwell-sama gave me?

Why you guys trying to pair me up with him? 

Ah mouh~ ( ̄3 ̄)

"Maxwell-sama,  let's see.  Hmm,  Macwell-sama is a gentleman.  However, He lacks confidence."

Half lie and half truth..

That's that okay?

Maxwell-sama is not really confident when facing others,  however he's confident and had guts when talking with me

Hmp that pipsqueak.

"I see"

Otousama nodded satisfied whith my answer.  I glanced at him a little longer and later on shrug my shoulder and continue eating. 

******

We're goiing to Paris~~~~~

Yeyyyyy!!

Okaasama wanted to go to Paris to take a vacation and since she was also invited over to a fashion week as a vip and feeling joyed by it,  she decided to take us along.

As for Otousama,  he also had something he had to do in Paris and decided to go along as well.

I'm starting to pack my things feeling very excited and elated since I've been wanting to go to Paris and visit the popular Eiffel Tower. 

******

And so,  we are now in Paris and I'm beyond happy that the smile on my face cannot be removed that I often got reminders from Okaasama not to look like an ignorant peasant.

But Okaasama,  unfortunately, your daughter's a real peasant.

╮(╯▽╰)╭

After arriving at Paris,  we headed to Chez L'ami Jean to dine. The restaurant is famous for their Southwestern French farmhouse inspired food.  And because of that,  I ordered their Parmesan soup with cabbage and bonito flakes as well as their Pork belly with lentils.  And before I could forget,  I also had their Fluffy rice pudding and some other heavey dishes that Okaasam raised her brows at me for ordering such heavy foods.