Chapter 92

"What?!  That Emily Dott really has gone mad!  Who does she think she is!!? "

On the other line was the frank Krissy whom I called.

She was in a loud speaker mode that anyone near me would hear that..

And of course..

That is what I wanted

"What did she said Betti-chan? "

Okaasama which I saw a moment earlier before I called Krissy finally arrived beside me and just as how I wanted,  she heard Krissy yelled those words.

Perfect..

I'm so smart teehee ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

"Okaasama.. "

Acting all surprised, I hang the phone up and face Okaasama's inquiring gazes.

"What I heard earlier,  was I mistaken? "

"Well"

I deliberately avoided her gaze to look guilty.

Okaasama held my shoulder ls and made me look at her.

"Did I hear Emily Dott?  Is she the daughter of Carlito Dott? What did she do to you? "

Okaasama threw her questions one after another.

I bit my lower lip and nodded my head.

"Okaasama,  it's like this"

I told Okaasama that I had a friend, and that friend of mine was bullied by Emily and her gang putting all the blame on me.  Framing me and attempted to destroy my 'perfect' image.

Okaasama who's very particular when it comes to public image got angry that she almost called her assistant to arrange a meeting with Mrs.Dott to have a 'nice talk' with her.

However,  Mrs. Dott is Emily's mother and not Alexa's.  If this words will reach her ear,  Emily will definitely defend her self and push the blame towards Alexa.  And I can't let that happen.

Fortunately, I was able to stop Okaasama.

"About this matter, Okaasama. I would like to personally handle it"

I opened up that made Okaasama paused.

"What do you want to do? "

I pursed my lips and took a deep breath

"Will Okaasama help me? "

"Of course. You're my daughter and no one shall bully you without getting over my dead body"

Okaasama smiled and gently brushed my haird using her hand.

"You're the eldest child of the House Reinhart and you should be standing on top of them. Who dares to bully you, I will surely crush them"

Okaasama's fierceness was so vivid that I felt a cold air ran down through my spine

Uwu~ scary Okaasama.

"Then,  I would like to ask Okaasama a favor"

"It's been so long since I last heard you ask for a favor,  dear"

I smiled at Okaasama.

"The thing is,  could you arrange a meeting with Mr. Dott and me?"

*********

I am now sitting in a vip room arranged by Okaasama.  While was waiting for Mr. Dott to come,  I've been thinking of what are the right words to say to make sure that Emily Dott will be surely crushed this time.

Tapping my fingers on the table lightly,  I looked up upon hearing the door opened. And there,  the dignified Mr. Dott appeared with a polite manner.

Heeeehh

So this is how it feels huh?

I am actually amazed by the fact that this man,  who is obviously far superior than me,  acts all polite and stuff.

Power sure is convenient ne~

"Young Lady"

He greeted, I showed him a graceful smile.

"No need for such formality,  Mr. Dott.  Bettina will do"

"Ms. Bettina,  I have heard about what happened."

Straightforwardly, Mr. Dott initiated the conversation.

I smiled and slowly nodded my head.

"Yes,  I believe that Mr. Dott is an upright person."

He sighed and shook his head.

"It's all my fault.  Emily,  that child has a lot of insecurities and it grew bigger when I brought Alexa home. I wasn't able to teach her well"

I smiled.

"Partly yes,  it is indeed your fault. However, Emily's a grown up child and was pampered since she was young. Don't you think that was enough for her to grow nicely? Sadly that wasn't the case. "

Mr. Dott massaged his temple.

"I know that Emily caused great troubles towards you but I am hoping you could let it pass"

Pass?

Pass my ass.

Just how many time did I do that?

My patience has been used up.

This time,  I'm determine to bring her down.

"You may not know it Mr. Dott but my patience has been used up.  I am no saint,  and I definitely cannot forgive someone who dares to wreck the image I've put so much effort to build."

"I clearly understand your grievance however, as a father,  I do not wish for my daughter to be... "

Just when Mr. Dott say something more,  a loud bang cut him off. We both turned our heads to look for where that bang came from.

And it was because the door was banged opened and there stood the strict demeanor of Mrs. Dott and beside her was Emily which I haven't seen for a little while.

"My~"

I raised my brows acting all surprised by their sudden appearance. It isn't really a surprise for this was all part of our plan.

At the hidden corner of this room was Kurt holding the camcorder.

I smirked secretly but has yet to give him the signal.

"You must be Bettina Reinhart if I'm not mistaken"

Clearly enough,  she doesn't care if am a Reinhart since her tone of voice were full of hostility.

I, on the other hand acted elegantly and gracefully  leaned my back towards the chair.

I smiled as I shove my hair at the back of my ear.

"Mrs. Dott is it?  Yes,  I am indeed Bettina Reinhart.  It's my pleasure to meet you"

She sneered obviously annoyed by how I act.

Really.

Money can't buy class after all.

According to the investigations I've done so far,  The Dott household wasn't originally well off.  But due to Mr. Dott's intelligence and hardwork,  they were able to attain a great life.

In short,  she's no aristocrat.

And this Emily Dott,  acting all bratty when in fact,  she was originllally a commoner acting like a pure aristocrat.

So pretentious..

*********

Author's: Hayssss Emily. .

Happy Reading!!