Chapter 67

Bringing the paper bag with me, I went to my class thinking of a way to disposed of this without giving it to Maxwell-sama but I have to talk to him.  However,  knowing Maxwell-sama,  he would surely take this even if I don't want him to,  saying he will feel bad for the choco and Okaasama.

So what about me?

Oh gosh.

Upon entering the classroom,  my lips twitched by the sight of two desks filled with chocolates. It was Steffan-sama's, obviously, and O'Brein-sama who suddenly took a character detour and became a womanizer. It's amazing seeing how their desks are filled with those chocolates which I don't think they can be able to eat everything. Not to mention there's still a locker and I'm sure as hell that it is now filled with love letters and chocolates.

Tss.

Good for you damn leads.

Seeing my contempt looking at the chocolates, O'Brein-sama tapped my shoulder and put some chocolates on my desk. I draw my brows closer and looked at him like he some kind of a crazy bastard.

Are you crazy dude?

What if your fangirls see you giving the persents they gave you in my desk?! Just imagine how would they react.

Oh mouh~

I can imagine someone pulling my hair and giving me hard slap in the face for seducing their precious O'Brein sama.  Or being dragged to a corner and get confronted by a group of fangirls saying I'm not worthy of their O'Brein-sama and stuff.

Just thinking of those scenarios would make me want to vomit. This is the result of reading too much novel. Just how are those female lead can able to get throught it?  Damn boy,  that's some level of tolerance.

But duh~

I'm Bettina Reinhart.

A villainess rich ojousama.

Their,  Reinhart-sama keke.

Okay

It was our break and so I went to the salon bringing the paper bag with me thinking if I should message Maxwell-sama to meet me so I can give this to him in private. But that would only make things worst if someone where to see the paper bag in his hand and spread some ridiculous rumours again.  While at the salon,  I left the paper bag in the couch and went around hoping to find a spare paper bag. 

The paper bag Okaasama used was a pink one with hearts on it.  Like men,  how can you expect someone not to misunderstand it?  And so,  I had to make necessary preparations in case someone will to misunderstand it.  But unfortunately, I have not found any paper bag at all. I was thinking of giving this choco to my chauffeur or to the 3 idiots at the cram school if I cannot find any spare bags at all. I messaged my girls if they had any and they asked as for what am I going to do with it. Lizzy has one and so I decided to meet her.

But,  fully occupied by this matter,   I haven't noticed that it was time for the next class already and so, I decided to meet her later after class.  At the class after so much bickering with O'Brein-sama,  I finally have him take back his chocolates which he gave earlier tch.  And just as after that,  I saw Steffan-sama entering the class holding a paper bag in his hand. The memory of him teasing me with that hairpin and the rumours was still vivid that I immediately lowered my head down not wanting to look at him or even bother finding out what was in his hand even though I can feel something familiar with that. He was about to approach me but luckily the teacher arrived.

Saved by you teacher~

Mouh~

Having the paper bag in me after meeting Lizzy,  I realized that the paper bag which Okaasama gave actually had gone missing.

Eh?!

Where is it?!

Where the heck did I left if?

Come to think of it..

Before I messaged the girls regarding the spare paper bag,  I still have it with me and even brought it back to the class.

Or not..

Uwaaahhh.

Where the heck did it go?!

Damn it!

And because it was almost time for cr school, I sighed and shrugged my shoulder.

Forget it. I can just tell Okaasama that I lost it somewhere or whatever which is true keke.

Without knowing that I'm about to face another ridiculous rumour for tomorrow.

And so it happened.

The fact that I was so bothered by my past involvement with Steffan-sama that I did not bother to take a second look of that paper bag even though I feel it was familiar! It was familiar because it was mine!  Yes it was mine!  The time when Steffan-sama was about to approach me is to ask if that belonged to me.  However not having the confirmation he wanted,  he take the paper bag with him and had forgetten in in his car. 

So basically, I left the paper bag in the salon after going around looking for a spare one and he was the one who took it to look for the owner as per as request by Percy-sama. 

(¬_¬)

Since some saw me brought that paper bag arriving yesterday here at Lassier,  and then later on saw it on Steffan-sama's hand,  speculations about us spread again. 

As if that was some kind of confirmation and evidence they always wanted to confirm my relationship with Steffan-sama.

Oi.

We're not!

Damn it!

And how sure are you guys it was mine anyways?

So I think of it and found out that the chocolates given to Steffan-sama was picked up by his chauffeur. Steffan-sama only brought the paper bag I originally brought, personally. Some students who saw me with that bag confirmed it and they began with their ridiculous theories after seeing that I don't have the bag with me.

What.

Damn

Is Steffan-sama the only boy in this school?

Ah mouh~

******

Author's: Thank you very much for reading. Please comment and vote hehe ~♥~