Chapter 77

Mum and Dad stayed for almost a month and finally went back to Lirya saying they already missed the life there.  It's saddening to have them leave but Mum and Dad just cannot seem to forget the fresh and peaceful ambience in the province. 

For the whole duration of their stay here,  we did quite a lot like having picnics,  fishing,  and stuffs the we don't do. Okaasama was worried and tried stopping the old couple to bring me and Brent-chan along but the Old couple was too persistent that Okaasama admit defeat. 

Wow.

Only Mum and Dan can make Okaasama surrender like that.

Should I learn from them?

Keke.

****

"Okay~ let's meet later at this location"

I sighed and pressed the send button.  Well,  those 3 idiots been bugging me lately to teach them how to skate since they thought it was cool and they couldn't just forget how I chase that theif a long time ago. It's not like they asked me about it just now, in fact,  the moment they started calling me Boss,  they've been asking me to teach them skate.

But I only said yes just now. It's not like I don't want to teach them but dude~ I'm not a pro and is still amateur and teaching them would be a lot of challenge. And also,  I know I'm not the right person they should be asking. And so,  I decided to scall Haru-niisan beforehand if he could spare us some of his time when he's free. And it happened that he's free at this moment so we decided to go meet later at the skating park.

I had my chaffeur sent me near the art school I attended before  and then just as he disappeared out of my sight,  I went to fetch my things which I hid in an abandoned park.  Even thought it was stored in there for too long,  it didn't change at all and looked new as usual.  Luckily, no one found my gears and took it.  Later on after fetching my things,  I called for a grab and went straight to the park. There I saw Haru-niisan laughing with the 3 idiots.

Heeeh?

They seem to get along pretty quick huh?

I feel like I'm not needed at all,  you know.

Mouh~ ( ̄3 ̄)

"Eh?!  You're a member of Haute Monde? "

Haru-niisan went surprised by Kurt's sudden revelation.

"Same Haru-niisan,  same" I butted in as I walked closer to them

"Boss! "

"You're here,  Beni-chan"

I nodded and smiled.

"Good day to you,  Haru-niisan.  Good day to you as well,  Kurt, Jeremy and Luis. How have you all been? "

I asked then formally. 

"Good good. " Haru-niisan answered

"As usual"  the 3 idiots both all said. 

"Anways,  it's expected to see you surprised by Jurt/s revelation Haru-niisan. After all,  this kid's been the Club President's thorn in the throat"

I commented.  Kurt shrugged his shoulders and cockily smiled.

"Of course~" Kurt proudly said.

"You're surprisingly proud to be a clun's black ship huh? " I rolled my eyes. 

Haru-niisan laughed and Kurt grinned.

"Oh well,  putting that aside. You looked thinner,  Beni-chan. How have you been lately? "

Before I could even answer,  the 3 idipts answered in my stead and narrated all thhe ridiculous events happened before.  They look like kids telling their older brother how bad their life was and how the kids in school bullied them. They look more affected than I am. 

I just listened to them narrate all the events one by one not missing any single details that Haru-niisan's expression kept changing.  He wpuld laugh,  angry,  sad and laugh again and it goes like that for the whole duration of their talk.

Oi.

I'm still here you know.

I can still hear you.

I'm not deaf you know.

Oi.

Stop talking about me damn kids.

"Ehh?  Beni-chan did that?  Cool! "

"Right?  And thus,  we decided to follow boss and have her teach us how to be cool like her! " Jeremy proudly exclaimed.

They were talking about the time I chased a theif using a skate board.

"Yes yes.  Boss is definitelythe coolest. " Kurt agreed.

Oi.

I'm getting shy here you know.

Oi.

Stop it.

"But this Emily that frog and her gang"

And just quick as that,  they finally reached to the lates topic. 

"What?  That's ridiculous!"

Haru-niisan angrily exclaimed and the 3 idiots nodded their heads agreeing to what Haru-niisan just said.

Oi.

Am I dead?

Where am I?

What am I?

Oi.

Am I still needed here?

"Heeeh.  That was terrible Beni-chan." Haru-niisan worriedly told me.

I pursed my lips and shook my head.

"It's was just a child's tantrums. Not worthy of my attention" I answered.

"What?!. What tantrums! Those frogs. Just don't let them have me caught tje sight of them for I will surely habe their hairs go bald" Kurt declared.

"That frogs, I still haven't have them pay for what they did" Jeremy added

"My~ Using violence to punish violence is beneath us guys. Let it go alright? "

I said trying to ease their anger.

Let go my ass!

If they think I will.

Then they're definitely dreaming.

Just so they wait.

After their long talk,  we finally started practicing skate boarding and that is of course,  with the guidance of Haru-niisan.  It didn't go smoothly as I expected because the idiots were no an idiots for nothing.  Stumbling here and there,  pouting here and there and they did more talk than practicing.

Ugh.

Can I tape their mouths for them to shut up?

They're much more worst than my girls you know.

Damn these idiots. 

Fortunately for them,  Haru-niisan was patient enough to teach them but not me.  They received quite a lot of kicks, smash and stuff from me for being too hard headed.  However,  they didn't take offense of my violent reaction instead they kept praising how cool I am whenever I acted like that.

These kids.

-_-#

These idiot fanboys tsk.

*******

Author's: Belated Merry Christmas to you guys!!

Sorry for the late update hehe.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote  (●´з')♡