Chapter 74

"Investigate? And  the result of your investigation is connected to me. "

Certain as I was,  I stated the words as if that's the right answer she's going to say.  Allunet-sama slowly nodded her head. My lips curved upwards and giggled.

"Fufu~ I know right.  I saw this coming"

But upon saying those words while giggling,  my heart turn cold as my eyes landed towards Emily and her gang.  Seeing my cold gazes,  Emily flinched however,  it seems like she was really determined to drag me down into this mess.

Very good.

What a good canon fodder!

Just good!

"You guessed it right,  Reinhart-san" Allunet-sama answered.

"I know"

I coldly answered. 

My head's throbbing and my heart's cold. 

Ahh.

So this how it feels like hmm?

"So.  What of it?  What was the result of your investigation that connected me to the recent bullying?  Ne~ Allunet-san"

Ha...

Forget the fresh formality.

"I talked with the bullied students and assured to protect them with all my power.  And the result was pointing towards,  Emily Dott and her gang".

I raised my brows and looked towards Emily and her gang.  But she didn't look defeated, instead,  there's a victorious glint in her eyes.

I chuckled and smirked as I tilt my head.

"And because of Emily Dott,  being your comrade, the whole bullying was indirectly connected to you as the mastermind. "

I chuckler again.

"And why is it?  Do I have the reason to bully them? "

"Well,  the students all answered same the same thing for when it happened. "

"And? " I asked as I can feel my heart turned even colder.

"They are the students who bumped into you before they were threatened and bullied"

"What?! "

"Ridiculous!!"

The girls behind me all roared angrily in unison. 

"Calm down"

I asked them. 

"But.. " answered Krissy

"Betti-sama! " added Lizzy

"What?" answered Rosé

"Let me handle this. Alright? "

I took a deep breath and smiled coldly.

"Oh~ and the ones who bullied them was Emily Dott and her gang?  Or not? "

I was asking but I know that my tone sounded cold and certain.  Allunet-sama pursed her lips as she can sense the coldness my tone helds. 

"Y.. Yeah.  You're right,  Reinhart-san.  It wasn't Emily Dott and her gang but instead they're someone who confessed they were ordered by Emily Dott and her gang. "

I looked at Emily and gang and chuckled. 

Ahh.

This girl is too scarrryyyy.