Chapter 82

The day ended and I wasn't able to find Maxwell-sama at all. 

I kinda feel like he's avoiding me on purpose because if he wasn't, I'm sure I would've found him already. 

That damn chick!

I am supposed to be the one who should act like that!

Why is he stealing it from me?!

Mouh.

What a pain.

The next day,  I went to school feeling stressed about the engagement thing between me and Maxwell-sama and him avoising me on purpose adds to that.

Ahh this calls for sweet pastries!!

And because of that,  I decided to go and relax a bit in the salon. 

Currently sitting at my usual spot,  I munched the snacks to my heart's content without any care at all.

I'm really in a bad mood right now that I can stare daggers to whoever might come to disturb me.

"Yo"

I paused when a familar voice spoke in front of me. I didn't need to raise my head to see who it was for I already know even if I close my eyes right now. 

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

I internally raised my middle finger and cursed to my heart's content.

Whenever this guys appears,  nothing good really happens.

Taking the last bite of my snack,  I smiled gracefully and looked at him who's currently sitting in front of me.

Oi.

Why are you sitting there?

Are we close?

And where's Steffan-sama?

Did he dumped you?

Good for you!

(¬_¬)

"Good day to you,  Lomiere-sama. "

I politely greeted him. He leaned his back towards the couch as he raised his brows and coldly looked at me.

With his hands on the arm rest,  he gently tapped his finger while looking at me deeply seemingly thinking deep about something.

~_~

Oi.

Am I supposed to watch you act cool and all?

Do you think you're a role player?

Heh.

"Why are you looking for that Maxwell kid? "

What kid?

Who's kid?

You're the kid damn it!

"Pardon? "

Instead of answering me back,  he rolled his eyes irritably.

Oi.

Why are you acting like that?

And how did you know anyway?

Did you plant a spy beside me?!

Oi.

"Uh.. Well,  indeed I am. "

Getting no answer from him, I answered his question which made him threw a cold look towards me.

"Oh? "

He answered shortly.

Oh.

Oh your face.