Chapter 69

The rumors about me and Steffan-sama which supposed to have die down a little once again flared up like a wild fire. Oh gosh.  How I wish I can dig a whole 6 feet depth and so I can jump in there and hide myself.

Today's the white day and I'm all occupied with stupid ideas of how to make Steffan-sama fell on his knees and ask for forgiveness.  And speaking of which,  I've been thinking if I could spread false rumours about him being into Lomiere-sama since the the always hangs with each other out. Saying that he became jealous of me that's why he's purposely build those misunderstandings and have his crazy fangirls bully me. Like heck! I didn't even see a single sould confronting me and such like any of those female leads in any dramas.

Ugh.

I guess I'm really a villainess.

And I can't be an FL.

okay fine!

So what if I don't have any prince charming or whatever?

I love myself okay?

And I'm marrying myself.

Mouh.

Damnit. 

******

"Eh? You mean you're not giving her any? "

I was shocked when Maxwell-sama told me he wasn't planning on giving any present for Alice-sama. I wanted to give him a smack for being so idiot.  Such chance shouldn't be wasted!

What are the use of me being his fairy godmother if I can't do this much?  Am I a useless fairy godmother? 

"Eh.  I feel like it's too fast if I'll do it.  She might be startled or the sort" He replied.

I sighed deeply.

"Maxwell-sama?  Do you know you're not the only guy in this school? " I asked him. He frowned and so I continued "The possibility of having rivals is this much"

I said showing him my hands apart from each other showing him the possibilities.  He ran his hand through his hair and kept silent.

What the heck!

What's with that reaction?!

Aren't you supposed to get panicked and bawl your eyes out asking for my help?  Your fairy godmother?!

Does me,  being your fairy godmother,  don't worth that much!!

Ah mouh~

"But I don't want to make it that fast. It may pressure her"

He answered. I rolled my eyes and sighed again.

"Seriously? Maxwell-sama,  be honest with me"

I looked at him in the eyes seriously.

Oi.

You're making me nervous damn it.

"What is it,  Betti-chi? " His beautiful brown eyes met mine.  As if I was looking in a mirror,  I can see my reflection so clearly. His eyes were so pure and clear.

I took a deep breath.

"Do you really like Alice-sama? "

Silence came after that questio .

We both look at each other's eyes, enveloped with an overwhelming silence.

As if my heart's going to burst.

My eyes trembled looking at his.

*thump thump*

"I.. do" He replied shortly.