Chapter 39

So words of me being a butler on our Maid Café spread like "The Lady Boss is going to be a butler this time! "

Okay kids.

So what of it?! 

It's not like it's a big deal.

But here's what made me pissed that I can feel my veins bulging.

"The lady boss,  threatened the boys to participate and even scared the girls so she could get a role for herself"

Oi.

Kids..

You don't speak bad behind your elders you know.

Aren't you thought by your parents?

Damn it!

"Reinhart-san,  will the menu be alright?"

I snapped from my thoughts as the class rep handed me the menu asking for my suggestions. 

Eversince that day,  the class rep and vice class rep of our class seems to be getting comfortable and depends more on me. 

Eh?!

What kind of progress was that?

And the 3 idiots,  hehe I called them like that because they look so cute whenever I see them being scared by the sight of me,  so far behaves and being cooperative. 

"I don't think we should include black coffee and long black in the menu.  Since our target market are kids like us,  it doesn't seem like they're fond of bitter and strong Coffee like this.  So I guess,  we should instead double the amount of this, and let's see.. "

I honestly expressed my opinions about the menu which was noted by the class rep. 

"And also,  before anything else,  we should take into account the production of these.  How about changing genoise cake into varieties of cupcakes and we can also double the amount of Macaroons as well as the cookies. And also,  let's not forget to include basic tea flavors which are easy to make like.."

And so our discussion went on and it came out great. 

"Thank you so much Reinhart-san.  We really had limited knowledge about these stuffs and fortunately you're here"

The class rep thanked me.  I shove my hair behind my ears and shyly smiled.

"My~ the pleasure is all mine.  Should you have any concerns,  please don't hesitate to come and ask"

I sweetly smiled giving her my permission of approaching me whenever she faced troubles.

And so the preparation for our maid café went smoothly.

Watching them work in cooperation without hearing too much complaints,  I smiled remembering the scene together with Maxwell-sama when we faced troubles preparing for the school play and that disaster also.

And speaking of which,  it may have been embedded on him that he's still a class rep though it might be just an excuse to meet with Alice-sama. 

Heeeehhh those two tsk tsk.

Why is Maxwell-sama's progress so slow?

Mouh~

The day of Culture Fest arrived and as usual,  it's very lively. 

There's also students from other schools who received invitation from their friends here in La'ssier.  As for me,  I actually invited Haru-niisan but I don't think he can make it. 

As for Audenburgg-sama,  I didn't get to meet him after that rumours. He might also thought that we should stay away from each other for the meantime to calm the storm but isn't it just proving we really are doing something not good?

Oh gosh~

I wore my butler outfit and fixed my hair into a ponytail. I looked really..

Villainous..

Why?!

Haaa damn it.

There was quite a ruckus on the other side of the curtain and so I finished my preparations quickly. And there I saw the annoyed and distorted faces if the 3 idiots. While the others who was assigned to dressed them were wearing a very impatient and pissed faces.

"My~ whatever happens? "

I asked with a smile but not a smile.  They all look to me and the 3 idiots paled. 

I internally laughed with their expression. 

Such cutiesss..

I walked closer to them and grabbed a comb and took the initiative to comb their hairs.  Pinning some cute hairpins on them. They remained stiff and unmoved afraid of making unnecessary movements that might pissed me off. 

After doing their hair,  I also take the lead putting light make ups on their faces.  It was just a simple face powder, a little bit of blush on and lipstick. It was just light however still looked girly.

I smirked seeing it came out well and noticing how behave they are.

I clapped my hands.

"Yosh!  All done~ Let's go, everyone"

Like a boy dumped by their first loves,  they all followed me with their heads hanging low.

Fufu~

The event started and the students who were curious enough entered the café.  Though some of them just simply looked around,  some of them also ordered soemthing from the menu.

And as expected,  macaroons and cookies were the best sellers.

Class Rep gave me a thumbs up and I nodded wearing my resting bitch face.

The 3 idiots looked so cute with their maid outfits.

A little later,  while giving out the orders of the customers,  girls outside suddenly shrieked and some of the girls inside rushed out to spectate and later on joined the non stop gigling,  shouting.  My head throbbed by the noises they made. I shook my head and resume to what I was originally doing. 

"Can I ask for Reinhart-san to serve us? "

My ears twitched overhearing those words and a sudden chill ran through my spine.

Oi.

I seem to know who the owner of this voice is. 

I raised my head to justify my thoughts and I almost lost grip on the tray I was holding.

And there,  the smiling face of Steffan-sama and the stiff expression of Lomiere-sama, met my vision.

"Eh? "

I asked pointing to myself.  Steffan-sama nodded gracefully and smiling while Lomiere-sama, on the other hand was apathetically looking through the menu in his hand. 

I internally rolled my eyes thinking of the pain I'll be having because of these two kids.

Damn it!

I wore my rich ojousama expression with a smile.

"You're surprisingly good looking with such outfit,  Reinhart-san."

Steffan-sama commented.

Good looking my feet!

Just go bald already and stop showing your faces for good ending's sake.

Argh damnit!

********
Author's: Hi hello~ What you guys think? 

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment (●´з')♡