Chapter 62

Christmas is closeeeeee andddd..

I don't feel anything in particular about it.  Usually, in my past life,  whenever it's Christmas, my family would go home to the province to visit our grandmom and granpops.  Sleeping over at our ancestral house with some of my cousins.  Doing fun stuffs and it is usally treated as a mini family reunion. Of course,  Christmas starts with a fireworks and a feast. And speaking of which, I haven't heard anything from Okaasama about her parents at all. 

You see,  Otousama's parents already passed away but there's still Okaasama's.  I don't have any idea about them since it wasn't mentioned in the novel. 

I tilted my head for a moment to contemplate and later on shot up from my bed and ran towards Okaasama.

I was running like an excited child while still in my pajamas that the maids eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

"Bettina-ojousama please be careful!"

"Bettina-ojousama,  your outfit~"

I ignored all their reminders and just went around looking for Okaasama. 

Ugh.

For the first time in forever.

I suddenly hated how big this mansion is. 

And..

Are you an idiot Bettina?

What are your running around for like a lost monkey when you can just ask one of the people here where your Okaasama is.

And so I stopped on my tracks and pulled a particular maid's uniform. She was holding a tray of emptied plates.  She look down and saw me smiling and so she cleared her throat and slightly bow her head.

"By any chance,  have you seen Okaasama? "

"Yes,  Bettina-Ojousama. The madam is currently in the garden wit.. "

"My~ Thank you very much!! "

Without letting her finish what she just said,  I hurriedly ran to where Okaasama is. 

"Please hold on,  Bettina-ojousama! "

When you run,  don't look back so I didn't keke.

"Eh?!  Bettina-ojousama?!  I was about to go get you bec.. Eh?!. Pleass hold on,  Bettina-ojousama! "

The butler was surprised by my sudden appearance and tried calling for my attention but teehee I'm busy keke.

I arrived at the garden and looked for Okaasama.

"Okaasama~"

I called for her and just when I saw her in the garden, having some tea and refreshments, my eyes widen upon seeing the people talking with Okaasama at the very moment.

"Eh?! "

Surprised, I froze on  spot with my jaws falling on the ground.

"Bettina-ojou.. sa.. ma... "

The butler slowly called out but also froze the moment he figured where I am currently standing.

"Betti-chan?!. What.. What's with your appearance?!"

And so,  I received a good nagging from Okaasama because of my unsightly appearance and also apprearing before them without grace at all.

It's because I was excited okay!

Sorry for being unsightly okay!

Ah mouh seriously~

Mr.  Butler took me with him and had the maids fix my appearance before bringing me back to the garden to greet Okaasama's visitors.