Oh God, what have you done?!

Author: Hello! It's been a while everyone! I am really sorry for the long hiatus. I know some of you have been waiting for a new update but before that, I wan't to reconstruct this novel because I am fully aware how much error this story has. I am humbly asking for your patience while I fix this. Thank you and have a great year ahead everyone.

I stretched my body upon waking up from a very long nap.

But something about me is strange that I can't comprehend what it is.

I yawned as I left my bed to take a walk outside but I feel specifically weird when I tried reaching the floor with my feet.

The short-legged bed surprisingly became long that I fell with my body rolling on the floor.

As soon as I realized that my supposed to be long pair of legs didn't reached the floor, I felt an indescribable panic swelling up inside me.

(Don't tell me I actually shrank?!)

I thought and tried raising both my hands to confirm the possibility.

And I went almost crazy when a pair of child's arm, which was short and fluffy came across my line of sight.

Forcing myself to be calm, my gaze landed on my pair of legs which became short enough to be owned by a toddler.

I panicked.

My heart went almost crazy as I tried relaxing myself.

I stood up and looked around to see a mirror which I found rather quick.

I stood there unmoved.

"Eh?! "

A girl half the size of the mirror was standing there with a very strict countenance despite the fact it was relatively small and fluffy.

"EHHHH?! "

I touched my cheek and tried pinching it to confirm wether I'm dreaming or not.

Upon feeling the pain lingered on my cheek, I suddenly lost my balance and stared at my reflection in horror.

"EEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?! "

And that's how a child's ear-peircing scream sent the whole residence into panic.

"Hang in there, Young Miss!"

"Young Miss!!?"

*****

I, who suddenly turned into toddler was having the hardest time of my life.

It took me months to finally overcome and recover from the shock I recieved.

The whole residence was in shambles and didn't know how to coax the me who suddenly shut herself in her room without even seeing anyone.

Unfortunately for my parents, oh well I should just consider this body mine since I'm now using it, the parents I have right now was overseas and the moment they heard the news of my well being, my mother immediately rushed back home.

I didn't know what exactly happened but as far as I can remember, I was in an unfortunate accident in my past life.

God must have thought it was unfortunate and unlucky of me to die just like that and decided to make me go reincarnate with the memories of my past life.

Oh God, what have you done?!

"Are you feeling alright, Betti dear? "

My mother who was an epitome of sophistication and beauty asked me who was staring quietly at nothingness.