Prolongue

It's been two weeks

It's been two weeks

Earth was in his room, lying on the bed a little thoughtful, got up from the bed, and sat on the bed, Earth got a sad look, he wanted to forgive, but what he saw was too much for him, with one hand he touched his hair and put them back, sighed and got up from the bed. Earth when he got up suddenly got dizzy, he put a hand over his face covering one eye and squeezing his eyes tight because of the dizziness, he said.

Earth: but what is this? Why do I suddenly feel so dizzy? ... I haven't eaten yet so it must be nothing! I'm thinking too much it must be this ...

Earth after the dizziness passed he went to the living room, and found his mother in the kitchen making dinner, he gave a small smile and went to his mother, hugged his mother from behind and put his chin on one mother's shoulders, and said with a smile.

Earth: what are you doing for dinner? Mom!

Earth's mother freaked out a little with Earth's embrace, but then she gave a small smile and said while stirring the food in the pot.

Mother: your favorite food! ... she took some of the food with a spoon ... Here, taste a little bit ..

Earth saw the spoon with the food approaching him, he had a smile, but when he smelled the food, he felt like vomiting, with one hand on his mouth and the other on his belly, he left the place where he was in a hurry to go to the bathroom, Earth's mother saw what happened and was surprised, and soon realized why Earth's reaction to the food.

Earth came out of the bathroom, and was cleaning his mouth because he vomited a lot, he was feeling sick, and he didn't know why, Earth coming out of the bathroom came across his mother, he looked into his mother's eyes and he saw his mother's suspicious look, he wanting to know why his mother looked at him like that.

Earth: what was mom ?! Is there something on my face? ... Did something happen ?! Earth's mother asked Earth.

Mother: my son you ... Did you have sex with him?

Earth was left with no reaction to his mother's question, not knowing what to answer.

Earth: what are you talking about mom? Of ... Of course not ...

Earth's mother approached him and touched Earth's face. She was worried, Earth didn't know her mother's secret.

Mother: I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth ... I didn't do the exams on you when you were born ... And I didn't tell you the truth about our family's secret either.

Earth without knowing what his mother was saying.

Earth: what are you saying mom ?! ... What truth is the mother talking about?!

Mother: the truth about you being pregnant right now ...

The chapters of this fanfic will be posted along with the fanfic chapters between love and hate😊