CHAPTER 1╚

Chrome's POV

Why... Am I stuck with another arrogant dragon slayer.

Sting Eucliffe. Light Dragon Slayer and Rogue Cheney. Shadow Dragon Slayer. Both members of Sabertooth and the so called strongest guild in Fiore. Working together with them was unexpected. Great.

"Why do I have to work with this dumbass?", I pointed my thumb behind me was a Blond dragon slayer.

"We have to, I guess they were the other members of a guild that was suppose to be working with us.", says Mystogan while crossing his arms.

"So fairies huh?", a deep voice whispered behind me.

"Keep your distance from me saber.", I turned around and took fast steps backwards.

"Sexy...", the Great Almighty Sting looked at me top the bottom.

"Mystogan, deal with these idiots. I'm searching the perimeter over there. ALONE.", I said emphasising the word alone.

"Becareful.", he said as I walk deep into the woods pulling my hood up. 

Believe it or not, my outfit is matching with Milliana of Mermaid Heel. It was just a coincidence. Like, a really weird one too. Besides, they won't call me Shadow Lady if I wasn't wearing all black. Black hooded cape, black bikini top, black shorts, black knee socks, black leather boots. Black this, black that.

Why do I have to work with that idiot. I mean, the pixu dude said they were performing a ritual and creatures were bothering them. It's not that hard for me and Mystogan. Especially Mystogan. Sting Eucliffe... That idiot is just as annoying as Natsu-san.

How did things end up this way anyways?

Flashback

It was just another day in Fairy Tail. Tables flying, boys fighting. Natsu-san and Gray punching each other's faces then behind them stood an angry scarlet-head.

"Knock it off you two!", Erza banged their heads together.

I sweat-dropped. I was sitting in a table with Mystogan, ignoring what's going on in the guild, spinning an empty bottle because of boredom.

"Hey Chrome, you bored?", says Mystogan.

"Y-yeah.", I sighed.

"What about going on a mission?", he asked.

"Eh, sure why not.", I smiled at him. 

"Ok, I'll go look for something at the questboard.", he stood up and walked to the questboard scanning for good quests.

I rested my head on the table and sighed. "GMG is not that far. I wish the old man will pick me."

While talking to myself, something mushy and wet landed on my head.

Erza's POV

Yeah, I did slam Natsu and Gray's head together but they wouldn't stop anyway. So I went to the counter with Mirajane to get my precious strawberry short cake.

"Mira, the usual.", I put my elbow on the counter and my other hand on my hip.

"Coming right up Erza.", she smiled at me and put down the glass she was cleaning.

Few seconds later, I got my cake and walked back to a table near Chrome, the mysterious, black, long-haired girl with red eyes who was sleeping in my point of view. As I got near her, the Natsu and Gray hurricane passed by, hitting my cake. It fell on Chrome's head.

My precious cake...

Chrome's POV

I slowly lifted my arms and touched my head. I looked up above me and I see an angry Erza and we both look at each other I'm the eyes and her eyes told me,