• 120 •

The four of them set off for the port to take a ship to the next continent. 
The journey to the port took a day, though, it would have been shorter if they had not taken breaks in between, and stayed overnight at an inn along the way. 

“Young mistresses, young masters, we have arrived at Biru.”

Cecil closed the book she was reading about medicinal plants, heaving a sigh. “Finally.” 

I bet this town is named after the colour blue in another language. 

Cecil thought for a moment, when she heard the name of the town stated by the carriage driver. 

Hana gasped awake, rubbing at her eyes in a drowsy manner. 

Whereas, K’xug still had his eyes closed and Xue slowly opened his eyes as they drifted over to the raven-haired woman opposite him. 

The doors to the carriage opened and K’xug exited first since he wanted nothing more than to stretch his stiff body. The next to exit was Hana, and K’xug naturally reached his hand out for her to hold, and Hana accepted his aid without qualms. 

Xue exited next, and followed by Cecil. Just like K’xug, Xue naturally reached his hand out as well, only for Cecil to push it away gently. 

“I have my own arms and legs to support myself.” Cecil stated, lifting her dress slightly and stepping down from the carriage. 

A memory of Cecil doing the same exact action and saying similar words flashed past his mind, making him blink. Xue watched as Cecil walked forward, stretching her arms into the air and she sighed in relief. 

They had spent almost half the time in that carriage, and her body was stiff. 
Meanwhile, Xue stared at his hand with a faint smile on his lips and he walked forward, standing beside Cecil.

Biru, the town where the port of the Han continent was located, was filled to the brim with people especially with people from other continents. Naturally, since this town was given more attention as it was the entrance to the Han continent, it seemed more sophisticated compared to other towns. 

Cecil did not recall ever seeing any town looking so vibrant and grand, even the Eagle Academy and the town, Indigo, could not even compare. 

There was an enormous fountain in the center of the town, and the pavement wasn't made of gravel but concrete with a simple but pleasing design. 

Among the four of them, it was only Cecil who was struck with awe...which was to be expected. Even though she herself knew she had been here over a million times, but that wasn’t her. After all, Cecil was someone who transmigrated over. It was different from viewing images from her memory rather than seeing it in person.

Whereas, Hana came here frequently with her parents along with Cecil’s parents, since they were wealthy merchants after all. Towns with a port was a big benefit to their trading business. 

Meanwhile, K’xug and Xue who had experienced the opulent lifestyle in the heavenly realm were unfazed by such a measly sight. 

Just then, a loud rumbling sound was heard from one of them. 

K’xug, Cecil and Xue turned to look at the red-haired woman standing next to them, and Hana only lifted her head up, showing a sheepish smile. 

“I’m...I’m hungry.” 

“Alright, let’s go eat first before heading to the port,” Cecil smiled. “I am hungry too.” 

Hana brightened up instantly. “Then, let me lead the way! My parents once brought me to a place to eat in this town, and it was soooooo delicious!”