• 121 •

The moment Cecil heard the ticket price from the personnel of the ship, she lost all hope of getting a ride on this grand cruise ship. The price of a single ticket was equivalent to one fourth of their current money they had in hand. Thus, to purchase tickets for all four of them, it meant that she had to spend all their money. 

“Please step away to give way to the passengers behind you.” 

The personnel of the cruise ship politely gestured for Cecil and her group to leave, and Cecil led the group away.

“We can’t ride this ship?” Hana questioned. 

Cecil shook her head at Hana, a frown creasing her forehead. “It’s too expensive, buying all the tickets will cost our entire savings we have on hand.”  

“Then, let’s just ask K’xug to fly us all the way there!” Hana exclaimed with an innocent smile. 

K’xug immediately snapped his head towards Hana, his eyes growing wide. 

He wanted to cough blood upon hearing that.

The distance between the two continents was two weeks by ship. 
If K’xug were to fly all four of them, including himself, to the next continent, there was no doubt he would die of exhaustion.

Moreover, in the mortal realm, angels and demons did not exist. If someone were to stumble upon the sight of a man flying in the sky with a pair of large, stark white feathery wings behind him, their entire world would collapse. 

“K’xug would probably die from exhaustion if he did that.” Cecil responded with a sympathetic smile on her face.

Xue and K’xug nodded along with Cecil’s words. 

Hana grew sheepish, spitting out her tongue slightly. 

“If there is some way for us to earn a large sum of money, once when we land on the second continent,” Cecil sighed. “I wouldn’t hesitate to spend all our money now for this cruise ship.”

“Go for a cheaper option.” Xue suggested. 

Cecil started to recall the events in the book, and she gave Xue a pitiful look. 
Xue noted her expression, blinking in confusion. 

The cheaper options were definitely those reckless boat drivers, and there was no doubt that Hana would start puking all over the boat if they went for the cheaper choices.

“Hana has bad seasickness, so we need to choose a boat that is not too bumpy or too quick.” 

Hana gave everyone a shy smile. “Cecil is right, even my parents are really picky about the boat they choose to ride because of me.” 

Cecil hoped she would not see the scene of Hana vomiting everywhere. 

***

The four of them looked around again for other alternatives. Finally, they found a decent boat with an owner that did not seem too reckless, and neither was the owner a thrillseeker. The boat was located two docking stations away from the cruise ship.

As long as the ride isn’t too bumpy, I am sure Hana will not puke as much.

Cecil started to fork out the money to pay for all four of their boat rides towards the second continent. 

“This is the price of four people.” 

“That’s...right?” 

“There are five of you.” 

Cecil frowned deeply. “Five...of us?” 

The owner of the boat gestured towards the direction of where Xue and K’xug were.