• 150 •

Author's Note: Surprise mass update! I decided to make this mass update into two parts, so it will be easier for me to stack up the chapters in between.

This is to celebrate hitting 1 million reads for "Second Lead Syndrome"! Thank you everyone, you guys are the one who made this possible!

Presenting to you, mass update part 1!

PS. A lot will happen in these few chapters, take your time to absorb them all!

If you want to get into the right mood for reading the action scenes, I recommend finding any fighting ost you can think of! I used this osts to cheat my way in writing the actions scenes in this book 😂😂

The reaction was immediate from K’xug. He carried Hana into his arms, looking at Cecil and Xue, and the two of them nodded at him. 

“It’s her memories coming back,” Cecil said, frowning. “That is the only explanation behind this.” 

“Take her back to the inn.” 

K’xug nodded, dashing out of the backstage of the coliseum with Hana in his arms. There were a few curious glances from the contestants, but thankfully, no one was curious enough to question them. 

“It’s...only the two of us now,” Cecil noted, looking at Xue. “Hana would not wake up in time, and there’s no telling how long she’ll be unconscious for.” 

Xue smirked slightly. 

“The two of us will be enough.” 

After all, Xue alone overpowered most of the contestants in this fighting tournament. 

Cecil furrowed her eyebrows. 

Still, we registered as a four-man team. 

We wouldn’t be disqualified if we appeared as a two-man team now, right? 

“I hope we won’t get disqualified.” Cecil sighed to herself. 

***

“Captain…you said we were going in with a bang…” Ryo yawned, rubbing at his eyes. “Is this considered a bang?” 

Haru, Ryo and Kiyae were standing outside in the same spot of the coliseum, the only person around them that was missing was Yun. 

“Shut up, Yun said he wanted to confirm if the markings he made has been sabotaged,” Haru hissed, looking somewhat embarrassed. “You know how careful Yun is.” 

“Mhmmm…” Ryo nodded sleepily. 

Kiyae put her arms behind her head, whistling softly to herself. “We can always just knock out anyone who sees us.” 

Haru looked at Kiyae, making a face. 

“If we let you handle things, unconscious people would be scattered all around the floor.”

Kiyae grinned, until she noticed two familiar people running out of the coliseum. It was K’xug carrying Hana in his arms. 

“K’xug? And...Hana?!” 

Haru widened his eyes, seeing Hana motionless in K’xug’s arms. 

All three of them looked at K’xug, and K’xug only furrowed his eyebrows, clearly troubled.