Chapter 10

Entering his bedroom, Changkyun headed to his wardrobe to find something to wear. A towel hung around his waist, droplets of water descending down his chest as he had just showered after a long day of a hectic schedule. Settling on a hoody and some pyjama bottoms, he tossed them down onto his bed and pulled on his boxers, finally removing his towel.

"Hey, can I come in?" Wonho tapped on the door then busted in shortly after without a response only to see a topless Changkyun now drying his hair with a towel. "I got you a present."

"What?" Changkyun looked up at Wonho, taking a seat on his bed with a perplexed expression. "How? We had a schedule all day. Is this some sort of a weird joke?"

Wonho grinned cheekily, sitting beside Changkyun and poked him in his hip playfully making him jerk away.

"That better not be the present," Changkyun warned.

"I'm certain you'll like the present," He drew his hand from behind his back to reveal a rosy envelope with a heart on it and held it out to Changkyun.

"What-" Changkyun was flustered by the mysterious present. "Is this a confession or something?"

"Better."

Changkyun opened the envelope delicately, making sure not to rip whatever the content was inside. He blinked multiple times amongst seeing the content, then peeped back over at Wonho with widened eyes.

"Is this a sick joke?" Changkyun asked in disbelief.

"Come on!" Wonho rolled his eyes playfully. "I worked laboriously to get you this, look! She even did a little heart!"

Changkyun gulped, gawking down at the postcard of Hyebin. She had a dainty sky-blue dress on with a flared out skirt and her hair was straightened with a flower hairpin on the side. Behind her was a cherry blossom walkway with a rich, cloudless azure sky, making her seem like she had just walked out of a manga.

'To Kyunnie <3

Thank you for being my fan, I'll be sure to remember your name! Your support means a lot to me and if I ever get the opportunity, I'd like to thank you in person.'

At this moment, Changkyun didn't know what had come over him, he couldn't keep himself composed with a non-chalet expression no longer.

Smile.

Wonho pursed his lips, raising his eyebrows at Changkyun anticipating his reaction in words, although he could already tell from the enormous smile on Changkyun's face that he was extremely pleased with his gift. "So... What do you think?"

"How- When?" Changkyun questioned in disbelief. "Wait, what did you say? Does she know who I am?"

"Calm down," Wonho snickered. "Today at our outdoor concert schedule I talked to the group, exchanged gifts with them, asked for autographs and got Hyebin's phone number."

"HER PHONE NUMBER?!?!" blurted out, his eyes widening like a deer caught in headlights.

"I'm joking!"

"Oh," Changkyun looked away from Wonho, taking his eyes on a tour of his plain room before looking down again at the postcard.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts," Wonho exited the room, not closing the door fully as he wanted to see Changkyuns reaction.

And a reaction it was-

Changkyun suddenly let out a high pitched squeal, dropping himself on the bed face first as the blanket muffled his screams and his legs thrashed about uncontrollably against the bed. He was like a schoolgirl whose crush had confessed. Wonho felt some sort of responsibility towards Changkyun as his closest friend and he truly wanted to see him happy. Life is hard but it's harder alone, especially as an idol, being surrounded by so many people yet the unsettling feeling of solitude still managed to seep in.