Chapter 49

Hyebin's role in the new JTBC drama 'Sky Castle' had garnered fans, who had fallen for her charm and further looked into the group, causing them to continuously trend and for their songs to reclimb the charts, all making the top 20.

With her recent role, fans had began to dig back through her previous role in her debut drama and praised her acting despite not being trained in how to act, although that wasn't entirely true as Hyebin knew Youngji trained so she would often ask her for tips as well as asking her sunbae's on set for help when needed.

Mode-L had earned the nickname of 'the nations heartbeat girls' with Hyebin as their 'sweetheart' since she had charmed many with her kind personality and enthusiasm. They were surely becoming promising rookies, even managing to gain many international fans.

Unfortunately, the CEO was taking the international fans support as a way to make more money, wanting to send them to Japan for a week after Hyebin's drama came to a wrap so they could do a concert, despite not having many songs.

They were thankful but at the same time, they felt anxious as the CEO would send the idols to promote in Japan and would leave them their to promote for months on end till they would become homesick and have to be sent back. Mode-L worried the same would happen to them despite their rising popularity.

During the time while Hyebin's drama was still finishing their shootings, she had received many love calls from brands to be their model and collaboration offers from artists to join their track or just to feature in their music videos.

CEO Joo pushed her into all, regardless of what they were about as they were opportunities to make money. Without any arguments, Hyebin obeyed and went to the schedules, which were now filled to the brim.

Since she had become very busy, she had to try her best to make sure her body was well so she would take many vitamins, eat bigger portions of food since she wouldn't have a lot of time to eat between schedules and made sure to exercise whenever she could to maintain herself well.

With her rising popularity, she had even been offered to join a cast of a new show as a regular member for 2 months and they would evaluate at the end whether she would want to remain a cast member.

Today was just another busy schedule day, Hyebin was up before any of her members and out to her first schedule so she couldn't see them as often as she had wanted, however, she had managed to make time for Changkyun due to a certain compromise.

After discussing, Hyebin and Changkyun had agreed on trusting her manager and deciding to reveal their relationship to him in hopes that he would understand why she sometimes wouldn't want to be dropped at the dorms. Everything had worked out well and he had understood, even offering to allow them to meet in the van during schedules where they would overlap and promising not to tell anyone, including the members or the CEO.

Thankfully, Changkyun and Hyebin's schedule had aligned today as they she was shooting as a regular on a variety show while he was doing a guesting on a radio show. Both had agreed to meet in the van in the car park, where the manager would meet one of them with the key, which would most likely be Changkyun since his appearance finished first.

Hyebin let out a small groan as she stretched her arms while walking down the stairs, feeling stiff from sitting down for a long while. Her eyes caught onto Changkyun ahead of her, a smile making it's way onto her face, though, it soon faded as she noticed a woman hurrying over to him and grabbing his arm.

The woman had a beautiful, bright smile upon seeing him and judging by his facial expression he had recognised her. Debating what to do, Hyebin decided on continuing to walk forwards in a slower pace this time, allowing them to speak.