Chapter 41

Once again, Hyebin was left alone as Changkyun was finishing his tour in Japan. This time Hyebin didn't really mind it as they would only be apart for a week, which was way shorter than the 5 months they had spent apart. Not to mention she was busy as promotions for their previous comeback were over so they were immediately thrown into the studio again to work on their second whole group comeback.

This time it was a mini album with three songs on and their debut track so there was much more to do this time. They would have to record all three new song and learn the choreography for the title track and the B-sides since they were also going to promote one of them after the promotions for the title track ended. The company had decided on splurging a little more this time due to Hyebin landing another drama so they would gain money from that as well as the album sales if they were good enough.

During the time recording their new songs, Subin and Hyebin had became closer as they both had similar voices so they were given rap parts. Hyebin helped Subin with her diction, teaching her tips on how to stay clear and breath while rapping.

As they recorded at similar times, Subin and Hyebin would head to the gym together whenever they had free time with Jiyeon so they could keep up with the intense choreography and lyrics since the beat was quicker than last time meaning there would be more singing involved and more dance moves. Their new concept was more heart fluttering disco girls with intricate moves courtesy of their favourite man in the world... Myungjin. They were excited to try the new concept but since they had three songs, that meant they had to spend longer with Myungjin, learning the dance routines until he was satisfied... which was never.

During their visit to the gym, the girls were called over by a male trainer, who recognised them as the rising rookie group. Subin, Jiyeon and Hyebin felt quite happy that they were recognised, especially since he referred to them as a rising rookie group rather than a nugu group like most.

"I'm surprised to see idols here," The trainer admitted, holding his t-shirt which he had asked them to sign. "Usually idols go to the private gyms, although not many girl group members go as they prefer to do the pole dancing, yoga and Pilates type classes instead. There aren't many gendered private ones due to the lack of females so they're mainly mixed gender. You should check it out."

"Really?" Subin was shocked to hear that, not the type of classes female idols do since Sooyeon attended them, but rather the idea that there were private gyms for idols. "It's actually convenient when you think about it."

"Since they're private, it's all down on the low. It's mainly for CEO's, Idols, Actors and other popular people who prefer to train privately. It's a little pricier than public but you don't get interrupted much, they're open 24/7 to fit with the hectic schedules and you get your own trainer."

"That's crazy," Hyebin was in awe of the difference between the world of the regular people and the popular/rich. "It's like a whole other world."

The trainer chuckled, finding their attitudes towards it quite funny. "I am actually one of the trainers there so..." He fumbled in his pocket, opening up his wallet and handing them each a business card. "If you call the small number at the top, that will bring you to the main office telephone and you can sign up there. They do special plans so once you pay you can select what type of training you'd like to do and they recommend you a diet plan that's catered to your needs."

"I understand why it would be pricier-" Jiyeon nodded to herself after reading the card. "They basically provide all the needed services. It's like three jobs in one. You get a trainer, private gym and dietician all in one."

"I say private but there is a lot of people there. Around 30 people per hour even at the late nights and early mornings. Some idol couples even date there but everyone is secretive so it doesn't get out." The trainer revealed, Hyebin's brain ticking as she thought about the last one. It seemed like a great way to train and see her boyfriend without it being too suspicious. "I should go, unfortunately my time as a private trainer doesn't guarantee me a spot in the private gym. The joys of public gyms..." His nose scrunched up as a particularly sweaty man hurried past. "Someone's working hard."

Waving goodbye, the girls also headed off back to their dorm as the trainer headed into the main gym area to continue. They were tempted by his offer but of course they most likely wouldn't have the money since it sounded very high class.

Returning to the dorm, the girls found Sooyeon alone in the living room with bottles of soju on the table, majority being empty. Her head was hung low until she heard the door shut, looking up at them with a smile, however, her eyes did not match as they seemed puffy and red like she had been crying.

"What's wrong unnie?" Hyebin hurried over to her side, hugging her from one side and Jiyeon clung to the other. Subin sat down on the floor in front of the table, facing opposite Sooyeon so she could hear what she had to say. She didn't want to be rude but she was uncomfortable as she found it difficult to be comforting in such a situation so she tried her best to just be there and listen since it was the only way she could show her affection.

"I broke up with my boyfriend," Sooyeon sighed. "Four years and all this time he was cheating on me... I stood by his side when he debuted and knew that he couldn't always make time for me but I found out that it wasn't because of his schedules. He had time but he cheated on me with another girl group member."

"What?" Subin shouted out in shock. "Which girl?"

"AOA's Jimin," Sooyeon sighed. "She's more famous than I am. Everything about her must have appealed to him but she's actually the worst. Since she found out about my relationship with him recently, she's been leaving all these horrible messages-"

Sooyeon opened up her private phone, placing it on the middle of the table as the girls crowded round to view the messages. It was sickening to see such messages. Hyebin was good at supressing her anger but if she was to see Jimin she didn't think that she would be able to contain herself.

"How could a human say such vulgar things to another person like this," Jiyeon sighed, hugging Sooyeon tighter.

"Report her to the police!" Subin shouted. "She's a psychopath. She's threatening you over something like this-"

"I'm sorry but if I ever see her, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold back," Hyebin spoke in a low monotonous tone. The girls seemed scared by Hyebin's tone. "You reap what you sow..."

"I thought Subin was the scariest one among us," Sooyeon joked, looking at Hyebin. "But it's the quiet one."

"I bet Hyebin unnie replies to the mean comments and curses them out secretly," Jiyeon's comment made them all laugh. "If you're mean to Hyebin you get a mouth full of profanities thrown at you."

As Hyebin's phone pinged, the girls all looked over at her as she pulled it out and read the message. Changkyun had sent her a goodnight message so Hyebin replied back, smiling to herself.

"She's smiling cause she cussed a netizen out," Subin stated, causing them all to laugh once again.

By now they had cheered up Sooyeon to the point where she was too occupied to even remember the situation she was in. Hyebin didn't bother to correct them as the jokes about her were able to lighten up the mood and make Sooyeon feel happier.