Chapter 33

As summer was coming to an end, the weather was getting a little colder, however, the sun was shining brightly as ever. Mirae and Hyebin were heading out for the morning before their busy afternoon schedule, which main consisted of photoshoots for the comeback and more photoshoots for some brands, to go shopping and get a light lunch.

Currently the pair were in a furniture shop, laying on the beds and testing them out as Mirae had wanted to come and buy her grandmother some new furniture to send her since she lived in a rural area and didn't have much money. Once Mirae had chosen some items, she gave the address to her grandmothers house and paid the money for the items and delivery.

When exiting the shop, the girls were stopped by a young couple who seemed very excited. They seemed to be fans as the girl rushed into her bag, looking for something. She pulled out a pen and held it out to them, asking for an autograph.

Mirae and Hyebin chuckled, their hearts racing with excitement also as they were noticed in public and had been asked for their autograph randomly in the street.

"What's your name?" Hyebin asked, signing her signature onto a planner book the girl had given her and writing down her name once she had told her.

"I really enjoyed you in Seoul Searching, you and Changkyun were a heart fluttering couple. It's actually how I met my boyfriend so I'm very grateful."

Hyebin signed on a new page for the boyfriend, who also seemed to be an eager fan of the group. "Ah, how did you guys meet?"

"We met at the rooftop restaurant. It seemed we both had watched the episode and wanted to visit but when we got there, it was full and we both went alone. There was only one table left so the owner rushed around and found us two sitting alone separately. We were asked if we could share a table since it was packed and agreed." The boyfriend smiled as he retold the story, while Hyebin handed the book to Mirae to sign. "We were both nervous and quiet at first but when we started taking we couldn't stop so I asked her on another date. Now we have been in a happy relationship for two months."

"We both clicked over our hopelessly romantic personalities," The girlfriend chuckled. "My boyfriend was a fan of you at the time and persuaded me to check out your things. Soon enough I was listening to your song and watching your drama. I cannot get enough of you guys!"

"We're so grateful that you guys have taken an interest in us and are supporting us," Hyebin thanked them. "Also I'm glad Changkyun and I were able to bring you guys together."

"I actually have a question," The girlfriend asked, her curiosity seemed to have gotten the most of her in this moment. "Are you guys a real couple? It's just that you guys were so perfect together and and so much chemistry. You both work in the same industry and understood one another, like the time he was tired and you changed the plans to fit around him so he could rest but still spend time with you."

"No, we did get along very well." Hyebin admitted. "We still talk now, the cast are surprisingly quite close but we are all busy. Changkyun is on tour, Mijoo is promoting with her group's new comeback and my members are also preparing a comeback too."

"Ah, I'm very excited! Is it going to be similar to the last?" The boyfriend asked, receiving the planner from Mirae.

"Actually, it's quite different. It's a sub unit comeback with a sexier concept so we had made decision to exclude the younger members from this comeback and we would come back potentially next month with a full member comeback." Mirae explained, revealing a little too much but that didn't matter as they were excited about their interaction with their fans.

"I'll anticipate it!" The couple cheered. "Good luck, I hope you guys chart well and have a great day today."

"Thank you," Mirae and Hyebin then took a photo with the couple for their sns before waving, watching the couple leave then headed the opposite way in search of somewhere to get food.