Chapter 54

Since Changkyun didn't know the area, Hyebin had lead the bike ride, bringing him round familiar routes she used to take, passing her old school. Memories of her childhood, regrets of leaving too soon began to fill her.

"There's a bench over there," Changkyun's voice sounded from behind her, pushing away those regrets as she had gained more than she had ever thought possible at the expense of leaving everything behind.

Skkrr!

The sound of shoes grazing across the ground sounded as the two halted near a bench along the road, with a view of a river and trees surrounding them. Despite it being the afternoon, it was quite empty around so Changkyun and Hyebin could take off their masks and hats.

Sitting down beside each other, Hyebin felt Changkyun's arm snake around her, resting on her shoulders as he threw his head back and breathed in and out.

"I guess I'm not as healthy as I thought," Changkyun managed out as Hyebin laughed, opening up the lunchbox her mother had made for them. "Waah! That looks great!"

"My mother is good at making food," I agreed, passing him a pair of chopsticks and parting her own after.

"Feed me please," he whined, watching as she had picked up a piece of gimbap.

"You have hands," Hyebin joked, making him stroppy.

"Ahhh-" Changkyun sounded out as he opened his mouth, waiting for her to place it in his mouth.

Sighing and rolling her eyes, Hyebin placed it in his mouth, leaving him making overexaggerated "Nyam Nyam" sounds. Hyebin laughed at his cute reaction, stealing a kiss from him before picking up another piece of gimbap and eating it while he stared at her with widened eyes.

"Kiss please," Changkyun called out in a cute voice.

"I thought you were hungry," Hyebin chuckled.

"I am," he grinned. "For your love."

"How cheesy," Hyebin squealed, giving him a peck on the lips.

"But you love it when I'm cheesy," he leaned in, giving her another kiss, this time it was a longer kiss that deepened.

Hyebin's hands had moved to wrap around Changkyun's neck, his hands reaching for the lunchbox on her lap and moving it behind her so he could move closer without worrying about it dropping. If not for the sudden weather change, Changkyun and Hyebin would have kissed for a longer time.

Pulling away, both looked up to see the sun had disappeared and had been replaced with huge white clouds that were dropping snowflakes upon them.

"The first snow of winter..." Hyebin smiled, looking back at Changkyun. "If you're with the person you love during the first snow, you will stay together for a long time."

"I'd stay with you forever anyway," Changkyun smiled, holding her in his arms as they stared into each others eyes happily.

"Is it just me or is the snow getting heavier?" Hyebin interrupted, earning a shrug from Changkyun.

She was right as the sun was peaking out again, melting the snowflakes before they reached the ground, turning it into rain. With each raindrop, it got heavier, leading Hyebin and Changkyun to break apart and hurry to pack up the lunchbox, strapping it back onto the bike and climbing on themselves. Quickly putting their mask and hat on, they both pedalled back to Hyebin's family home.

Arriving back to the house, Changkyun and Hyebin were soaking wet. Entering the house, they saw Hyebin's parents getting ready to head out to buy some groceries.

"Look at you two-" Her mother called out, holding her empty bags to bring out to the shop with her. "You'll catch a cold. We are heading out to get some groceries to make dinner, we weren't expecting you guys to be back so soon. There is towels in the bathroom and spares in the cupboard if you need them."

"I'm coming with you guys!" Dongwook rushed out his room, heading to stand beside his father. "I don't want to stay alone with a couple."

"Fine," her mother shrugged. "You can help carrying the groceries anyway. We'll be back in an hour or so."

"Hey, Changkyun-" Her father called out, opening the door and turning to stare at him. "Keep your hands to yourself."

"Of course, father." Changkyun replied quickly, leaving Hyebin smirking to herself as she continued over to the bathroom.

Once she heard the door close, Hyebin popped her head out of the bathroom, deciding to play a prank on Changkyun since they were alone.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Hyebin announced, turning round to hide behind the door. "Do you want to join me?"

"Okay," Changkyun was shocked but headed over only for her to shut the door before he reached. "No! Please baby-"

"I changed my mind," she grinned, heading over to grab a fresh towel to throw out to him.

"Baby, you can't do that!" He whined.

Hyebin let out a shriek along with laughter as he opened the door, revealing that he had already taken his top off.

"Kyunnie-" Hyebin playfully scolded. "This is my parents house..."

"Yeah but think about it this way," Changkyun attempted to persuade her. "If we shower together, it is very beneficial. We will be saving water and therefore saving the environment and it will be quicker so we'll both be showered and ready for when your parents return and we have dinner."

"I doubt we'd be quicker if we showered together," Hyebin rolled her eyes. "You're a fox."

"I promise I'll keep my hands to myself," he pouted, moving closer and puckering his lips up. "If you give me a kiss before the shower then I won't be tempted."

Sighing, Hyebin gave in and gave him a kiss, though, the kiss ended up deepening as Changkyun slipped his tongue in, growing hungrier for one another as it became more intense. Hyebin let out a moan as Changkyun's hands roamed her body, while he lead her backwards into the bathroom, his hand reaching behind to slam the bathroom door shut.