Chapter 28

Rays of light shone through the windows upon the couple, the light causing their tan skin to glow brightly as though they were covered in golden glitter. Hyebin's leg was hung over Changkyun's as her head rested on his arm, his other wrapped around her upper thigh holding her close.

RING!

Hyebin groaned, reaching under the pillow for her phone to turn off the alarm. By the time she had turned it off, Changkyun's eyes were squinting as the sunlight blinded him partially. Hyebin leaned in to kiss Changkyun on the nose, leaving him both satisfied and dissatisfied.

"Don't I get a kiss on the lips?" He pouted, leaning forward only for her to pull her head back to avoid his kiss.

"I can't, I'm a fox." Hyebin joked, continuing on the joke from the previous night. "If I accept the kiss I might have to take all of you."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Changkyun remarked, stealing a kiss from her as she was distracted.

"You are the real fox," Hyebin chuckled, sitting up as her eyes fixed on Changkyun's hand pressed against her bare thigh. "Oh shit-"

"What-" Changkyun groaned, sitting up also only for his eyes to widen at his hand placed on her bare thigh. "Where are the pants I gave you?" Changkyun removed his hand immediately, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I must have taken them off in the night," Hyebin answered shyly. "I don't have any terrible sleeping habits I do tend to strip down in the night. I can't believe I forgot."

Changkyun let out a laugh. "I'm seeing more sides of you everyday. Yesterday I saw angry you, today I've saw your potty mouth and exhibitionist side."

"Oh come on," Hyebin groaned playfully as she swatted him. "Everyone has an exhibitionist side, I'm sure you are worse then me since you slept with your top off."

"Says the one who slept with her trousers off," Changkyun teased back, earning a poke in the tummy from her.

"Maybe next time, you can join me with your trousers off." Hyebin teased seductively causing Changkyun to become shocked, his cheeks burning up which made her laugh. "It's funny when you get flustered."

"I feel attacked," Changkyun mumbled, getting up after Hyebin and heading over to the chest of drawers where a small pile of his folded top and her dress sat.

Changkyun handed Hyebin her clothes as she headed into the bathroom, leaving him to get changed in the bedroom. Once both had got dressed, they slipped out of their rooms quietly, dropping the key in at the reception and heading out to the train station.

Once at the train station, they headed to the ticketing office to buy their tickets and collect Hyebin's suitcase from the lockers then headed towards the platforms. Hyebin and Changkyun hugged each other and shared a passionate kiss due to them not being able to see each other for 5 months after this. Finally they had to let each other go as they had their separate trains to catch.

Changkyun was heading back to Seoul to his dorms so he can pack ready for his flight the next day, meanwhile, Hyebin was heading to Ansan to visit her family and spend the night before heading back to Seoul and continue her work.

The train ride to Ansan was peaceful as there wasn't a load people on it since it was early in the morning so Hyebin was thankful as she was able to catch up on some reading, deciding to open up her new book that she had packed in her suitcase.

Upon arrival to Ansan, Hyebin grabbed something to eat from a small bakery inside the station and headed out to find a taxi. Everything felt so unfamiliar to her as she had spent a long time in Seoul, not to mention it had been a long time since she had seen her family in person.