Chapter 32

Hyebin felt a little sore as her body was still aching, it didn't help that she was on her period on the day of her mv shooting. It was so uncomfortable on a normal day to day basis but now she was an Idol, she had just about gotten round to getting used to performing on stage with it. She hoped the music video recording would go by slowly without any problems or eternal embarrassment.

While they were waiting for Subin to film her solo scenes, Sooyeon was closely monitoring Hyebin and making sure she was eating well. Hyebin was slightly annoyed as she wasn't a child but she understood where they were coming from so she kept her mouth shut and ignored it. On set, the group weren't really eating much as they didn't want to look puffy or bloated for the music video.

Sooyeon shared a tangerine with Mirae and Hyebin, sneakily making sure that Hyebin would receive more so she'd be energised since she was still weak from fainting and resting up only one day to be thrown into a 24 hour schedule while bleeding.

When Sooyeon and Mirae left to film a scene together, Subin would be in charge of monitoring Hyebin. Despite them not being close to each other, they were comfortable enough to sit together. When Subin spoke up, Hyebin was shocked as she never expected Subin to have a heart to heart with her.

"I was scared for you," Subin looked down at her lap, clasping her hands together nervously. "Seeing you being taken in an ambulance made me feel terrified. It could have been any of us but someone as bright and cheerful as you doing something so extreme... It hit me that no matter how happy anyone is, we're all vulnerable in the end. It set things into perspective, I realised we weren't as close as the others and I had no idea about what you thought of yourself. I was thinking that maybe we could hang out some time alone and get to know each other better."

"I'd love to," Hyebin smiled, feeling happy that something good had came out of a terrible situation. She hoped that the opportunity given to her, would improve their relationship and strengthen the group. They were different but surely there would be some common ground since they both were here, working in the same industry together. "I don't mind doing anything, I like experiencing new things so if you choose something to do, we can plan a day when we are free and hang out."

"That's great! I know a great trampolining place. I used to go with my trainee friends before debuting. It's a great stress reliever." Subin suggested, earning a nod in response from Hyebin.

"That sounds ideal," Hyebin chuckled.

Subin and Hyebin continued to talk until it was time for Mirae and Hyebin's scene. Upon entering the set, Hyebin noticed the weird atmosphere. As the director talked over the scene, Hyebin and Mirae were nervous and slightly uncomfortable with his suggestion. Hyebin headed over to the stylist who provided her with just a silk robe and ordered her to not wear a top, instead handing her a strapless bra.

Back on set, Hyebin was sat cross-legged on the floor, her back facing the camera's as the director yelled action. The camera's rolled, zooming out from her back to reveal her figure sitting alone as Mirae came into the frame doing a floor dance before crawling over to Hyebin and circling her till she was sitting in front. Once they were facing each other, the camera zoomed in as Mirae reached for the collar of Hyebin's robe, pulling down both sides slowly and sensually to reveal her back with drawings on it.

Hyebin had realised why the makeup staff had been drawing on her back, it was for such a scene. Both had felt uncomfortable with the directors ideas for this certain scene as they weren't aware they would have to do such things. It was a huge contrast from their first MV filming. Trying her best to remain professional, Hyebin turned her head to the camera, her eyes becoming brooding as she gave the camera a smirk.

As the director yelled cut, the stylists rushed over to Hyebin, holding up the robe to hide Hyebin while the other helped her into a silk slip dress with an open back. After, Hyebin quickly went back to her original position before, her face still facing the camera as Mirae also appeared beside her in a matching slip dress.

"Action!"

Hyebin turned her head away from the camera and rose up elegantly, Mirae following her lead as the two were supposedly mirrored souls in the storyline. They spun around elegantly till they reached the onset mirror, which was surrounded by vines and pin flowers, however there was no actual mirror there, just a frame of a mirror. Their arms reached out through the 'mirror' to grab each others neck lightly, making sure not to hurt the other, then they stepped through, swapping sides. Two figures wearing black body suits emerged from either sides, grabbing their arms and pulling them away out of the frame of the camera.

"Cut!"

As the two had finished filming their scene in one go, the pair went to sit down, taking Subin and Sooyeon's former seat and talking to each other. Hyebin noticed Mirae still seemed flustered from the scene and she couldn't blame her, it was quite mature compared to what they had originally thought.

"Who calls you all the time?"

Hyebin was caught off guard by Mirae's question, her eyes scanned around them to make sure no one was near.

"It's Changkyun," Hyebin answered honestly, although she had made the decision to withhold some information until she had talked it over with Changkyun. "We talk often since he is on tour and misses Korea."

"Ahh," Mirae smiled, buying into Hyebin's explanation. "You guys were former co-workers, it's nice that you still support each other after the show. Do you speak to the others too?"

"Yes, especially Mijoo. She's over the top a lot of the time but that's what makes her more enjoyable to be around. She's actually promoting now, so hopefully when our promotions start, I can see her again." Hyebin replied cheerfully, becoming excited at promoting again.

"Can we hang out tomorrow before the photoshoot for the teaser pics?" Mirae asked nervously.

"What about our unnies?" Hyebin asked, confused why Mirae never mentioned them.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you privately about something," Mirae revealed, causing Hyebin to frown slightly but she didn't question it anymore and agreed to hang out with her alone. Just as Mirae had trusted Hyebin to tell her about the calls, Hyebin would trust Mirae to tell her what was bothering her in her own time.