Chapter 30

As soon as Hyebin's schedule was cleared up and free from filming, the company had schedules in a comeback so immediately she was thrown back into her singing career, though, she didn't mind as she wanted to be an idol in the first place as singing and rapping was her passion. Hyebin enjoyed acting and the nice environment she was in but she had missed being with her group and performing despite the staff being... questionable.

When recording the song, the producer would smoke every time he became stressed which seemed to be always. To be completely honest, majority off the staff smoked so the scent lingered around the building.

After recording the song and it being altered, the producer had finally completed it, leading us onto learning choreography. He had quite the reputation for being a cruel man without tact. He'd make comments, smoke in the room and get angry. Even the sunbae's of the company hated him, even little Youngji who loved everyone.

"Hyebin, Jiyeon-" Myungjin, the choreographer, called out. The pair stepped forward nervously, trying to keep eye contact with him as he had expressed how he found it rude to look away when someone was speaking to you. "Have you been eating well?" Both nodded. "I can tell. Just because you guys work out doesn't mean that you're losing fat. You should diet. You must weigh 55kg for sure."

The atmosphere in the room had become tense as the girls looked over at Jiyeon and Hyebin's faces. Their eyes were glistening with sadness, it was clear they had been hurt by his comment. 55kg wasn't fat but the company had a 49kg rule so he was basically insulting them.

"If you don't lose 7kg before the comeback, you will look like pigs on stage with your heavy feet when dancing. I'm not even sure if the clothes the stylist give you will fit." He then turned his attention to Jiyeon. "I understand that Hyebin was acting so she had a less restricted diet, however, Jiyeon has been heading to schedules. There is no reason for you to be so fat, Jiyeon. I get that you guys are referred to as the honey thighs but that doesn't mean that you have to have fat thighs. It would take five people to wrap their hands round your legs."

"We only have 2 weeks to the comeback," Hyebin spoke up in a soft manner, hoping it wouldn't piss him off as much but he was Myungjin...

"That's enough time to lose the weight, if you don't lose any within the first week then starve the next week." Myungjin suggested, spinning round and walking back over to his corner, pulling out his cigarettes and lighting one up. "From the top!"

This time the group's concept had changed, it was very evident from the dance routine they had been given and the way they'd been advised to sing the song in a sultry tone. When Sooyeon voiced her opinion, the company had argued that it was summer so they needed a hot concept and by hot, they meant sexy.

The members disagreed with the concept so the elders, Sooyeon and Subin, had decided on speaking up and accepting blame if they were considered disrespectful as they needed to let the company know of the groups opinion. Hyebin had suggested that the group could release a single with a sub-unit to avoid the younger members having to be involved.

After some consideration and a discussion with the CEO, he decided to allow a sub-unit digital single as it would be less money and the younger members could make money on the side from other schedules until they set a date for a mini album comeback in august with a less sexy concept. The CEO was clearly pretending to care about the youngers, yet, the only reason he had allowed the girls request is because they'd convinced him that the young members could fill their time with other schedules on the side which would potentially earn double the money.

The CEO allowed the four elder members, Hyebin, Sooyeon, Subin and Mirae, to continue with preparations for the album and he had filled Youngji and Jiyeon's schedules up. Hyebin's introduction of Youngji to the PD of her last show had benefited her greatly as Youngji had been offered a role in daytime drama which was going to be 100 episodes, however, she was only going to be in 50 at most since she was playing a sibling to a main character.

Youngji's acting gig would open more doorways for her into her own dream, meanwhile Jiyeon was known for honey thighs and figure so she had earned offer from sports companies to model for them and become the face of their brand. The group was continuously growing and with the growth came greater opportunities.

Whenever their free time aligned, Hyebin and Changkyun would call each other and enjoy their company, sharing how their day had been and repeating the same phrases such as "I miss you" and despite being far away from Changkyun, he had noticed a difference in her.

"How's your comeback coming along?" He questioned, a look of worry seemed to be permanently etched onto his face as he stared at her through the phone screen. "Are you well?" Hyebin hummed in response. "Are you tired? You seem tired out, you should make sure you are resting."

"I'm fine," Hyebin smiled through the pain. She had been starving herself for two days, however, it was taking a huge toll on her as she was on her period at the same time so she was losing blood as well as not eating. She clearly wasn't her usual bright and cheery self.

"Well-"

Before Changkyun could finish his sentence, Hyebin held onto her head and groaned out in pain. Changkyun felt extremely worried, his mind weighing out on getting the next plane back to Korea as she seemed weak and ill. His voice drowned out, statics sounding out instead as her head became lighter.

Hyebin walked over to the bathroom door, unlocking it in an attempt to head back to her bedroom where Mirae was. She didn't care anymore if she was seen on the phone by Mirae, she knew something was wrong and that she needed to be around someone immediately. Suddenly, Hyebin had dropped down to the ground as her eyes struggled to stay open. Everything hurt like hell, especially seeing Changkyun's worried face through the phone. With her last ounce of strength, Hyebin managed to end the call before her hand finally lost its grip of the phone.

It landed with a small thud beside her, her eyes rolling back as she descended into darkness. Quiet. Footsteps. A phone rang out multiple times, then dying out as the phone was shut down by someone and taken away. Ambulance sirens sounded out. Hyebin wasn't able to comprehend where she was or even that she had blacked out. The only thing she could feel was the soft, warm hands which gripped onto hers and squeezed it in attempts to comfort both themselves and her.