Chapter 29

Hyebin had finished filming the last episode of "When I Love" so the crew were throwing a wrap party to celebrate the ending of the show. PD-nim had granted Hyebin's request to invite her group members to celebrate also so Hyebin was extremely cheerful today.

The cast members had taken photos together and with the staff on set one last time and had all been transported to a fancy restaurant for a dinner paid by the company card. After airing for 3 weeks, the show was ranking quite well with a rating of 7.3% which was high for a drama of its time slot and was climbing up each week.

"Congratulations," Jiyeon cheered, leaning on Hyebin with a grin.

"Did you drink alcohol?" Hyebin questioned, feeling worried as Jiyeon was 18 which was under the age restriction for drinking alcohol.

"No I just drank my water," She pointed at the glass beside her, which turned out to be Sooyeon's drink and indeed was alcohol. "It did taste a bit funny but that is probably just the food all mixed up." Jiyeon then starting spinning her index finger round in circles. "Whoo, Whoo, Whoo-"

"Sooyeon," Hyebin called out, attracting the elders attention away from the very attractive Jung Haein. "You should watch your drink more carefully." She scolded. "Jiyeon is drunk."

"Ah, I'm sorry." Sooyeon didn't take Hyebin's scolding to heart as she knew it was because Hyebin cared about Jiyeon and didn't want her to get in trouble for accidentally drinking under the age limit. "As long as she steers clear, we can sober her up by the end of the night."

Hyebin peered down at her phone as she felt it vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out to see an incoming call from Changkyun. Standing up, Hyebin excused herself by lying that she was heading to the toilet, calling out to the waiter to send a glass of water to the table.

"Make sure to drink the water when it comes," Hyebin ordered Jiyeon before sneaking out of the restaurant and answering the call while she strolled over to the edge of the building, hiding herself round the corner of the alleyway.

Hyebin's eyes widened as she realised it was a videocall rather than a regular voice call. Her shock quickly turned into a smile as she mirrored his bright expression. Changkyun waved to her and switched the camera view to show a view from a high up window.

"Hey," Changkyun greeted, panning his phone to try and capture all of the view from his hotel window. "Isn't the view pretty?" Hyebin hummed in response, allowing Changkyun to continue talking since she could tell he was excited to tell her everything. "Guess where I am?"

"Paris?"

"Nope," Changkyun smirked proudly that she had guessed wrong. "London."

"Ahh, the view is very pretty." Hyebin complimented with a smile.

"Almost as pretty as you," Changkyun flirted, making Hyebin giggle. "I wish you were here."

"Me too," Hyebin pouted. "Make sure to take a lot of photos and send them to me."

"Of me or the places?" Changkyun joked, making Hyebin laugh.

"Both I guess..." Hyebin played along, leaving Changkyun laughing this time. "I miss your laugh."

"Really? My hyung's said it's annoying." Changkyun questioned.

"I love you because you're annoying though." Hyebin fired at him, her expression softening as the camera turned back to him, her eyes latching onto the necklace she had brought him. "You're wearing it..."