Chapter 17

Today's schedule was an interview and a variety show appearance, Hyebin spent the whole day completely embarrassed as everyone was questioning her about her new drama and her coupling up with Changkyun of Monsta X on the rising variety show.

"No, my husband just about does the dishes." An MC joked. "I have to remind him. I'm jealous, I was watching 'Seoul Searching' last week and my heart was fluttering more than the day I married my husband. Some of you guys are in the show right?" She glanced over at Mode-L members.

The members all looked towards Subin, Sooyeon and Hyebin and laughed at how shy they seemed despite their usual outgoing personalities.

"They aren't usually this quiet," Mirae remarked in a teasing manner, as the MC nodded acknowledging Mirae's statement.

"Subin and Jaeyoon are my favourite, I found them really funny as she has a strong personality but he constantly makes her speechless with his jokes. It reminded me of my husband and I. Also Sooyeon and Daeyeol were really cute, whenever he would become shy or quiet she would help bring him out of his shell again. And when he got angry at the guy who made a sexual remark about her, I was screaming at how protective he was of her, it was so cute." The MC explained. "My favourite scenes are from Changkyun and Hyebin though, they really are a heart fluttering couple. The way they look at each other and the change in his personality when he's alone vs when he's with her is seriously so amazing. I call them sun and moon couple as when he's alone he's like a moon in the night sky with a dark aura but when he's with her, she's like the sun who brightens him up. He becomes visibly happier and his cute personality comes out."

The girls all laughed at her rant about the show and how much she liked the couples. They were glad that even celebrities enjoyed watching their show and appreciated all the love they were showing for it.

"I do have a question I've been wanting to ask for a while," A male MC piped up, glancing at Hyebin. "Your chemistry with Changkyun is off the charts, you guys are on naver ranking every week and even I'm falling for it. Are you guys really that good at acting or is there something really going on?"

"Oh-" Hyebin was caught off by his question, luckily interview practice questions had prepared her for something like this so she was able to answer back very quickly. "There's nothing between us, we're just friends. The whole of the cast are all just friends and we all keep in contact with each other in a little groupchat with Hyunbin too."

"So there is no chance of you two ever ending up together?" He questioned again, earning a realistically fake laugh from her.

Hyebin was not certain on whether she would act on her feelings but for now, her job was more important. She didn't want to rule out the possibility though or offend anyone. "There's no possibility as of this moment in time."

"So that's a not now but maybe in the future if something were to change?"

"Pretty much. I'm not interested in anyone right now," Hyebin lied. "My main focus is my group and my new drama, plus we're in talks for a new comeback soon so I don't have the time nor see dating as a priority right now."

"It's okay though because you're still very young and have a lot of time to experience that later on in life." The male MC agreed. "Although I'm now curious to know more about your comeback." He then turned to Youngji. "What concept would you guys like to try next? Would you be willing to drop any hints?"