Chapter 15

'Seoul Searching' had rose in the rankings for variety shows due to a post on Pann that had gone viral, which was a gif showing Changkyun and Hyebin gazing at each other earning them recognition for their 'explosive chemistry'. Fans of 2bin were upset and left hate while other 2bin fans also shipped the new couple HyeKyun or ChangBin. Some had questioned whether Wonho was the one to follow Mode-L account on accident or whether it was Changkyun and questioned whether they were in a relationship.

As the show was about fake couples and they were supposed to be acting, many offers for acting in dramas had come through for the pair. Hyebin felt guilty towards Youngji whose dream was to act, however, the company were urging her to accept an offer from JTBC who had sent her two requests from two different PD's that both wanted her. Hyebin had discussed it with the group as she didn't want to overshadow them but instead they encouraged her and asked for her to buy them all a big meal with her drama pay check to which she happily agreed.

The two dramas were of two different genre's; one being a melodrama, coming of age story and the other being a workplace romance comedy. In contrast to Hyebin's bright personality, she wanted to take on the melodrama as she was also coming of age and felt like she'd be able to portray it well. The filming would take place in two months, which coincided just in time with the end of 'Seoul Searching' so she could do both projects, they even offered to do script readings when she wasn't filming 'Seoul Searching' catering round her schedule despite her not being famous or having any experience acting in dramas.

JTBC's PD of the drama was offering Hyebin 20,000,000 won (20,000) per episode, which was almost double how much she was making for the two months of 'Seoul Searching' in total, shocking Hyebin. Of course a majority would go to her company to pay off her debts but she would definitely receive a significant raise in her weekly living wages, she would then be able to send some money home to her family so they could buy some nice new clothes. As the show was 16 episodes, she would end up making a total 320,000,000 won. Thinking of how close that would bring her to paying off her debt made her so happy as she wanted to be able to buy things for herself and those around her without worry of when she could next eat.

"Hey, I heard you confirmed for the lead role of JTBC's new drama 'When I love'. Congratulations!" Changkyun came over to congratulate Hyebin as he had just arrived for his third filming of 'Seoul Searching'.

All eyes were on the show now as it was catching attention more and more each week after the viral post. There was a certain burden on Changkyun and Hyebin's shoulders as they didn't know if they could recapture the same chemistry after the post going viral, however, the following week the filming had went just as well with their names trending on the night of it's release.

For the third week of Hyekyun pairing (the fifth episode of the show), Changkyun and Hyebin were heading out of Seoul for halfway special on a special beach date, ending with a trip to a local B&B planned by the PD to gain them customers in return for a percentage of commission from the sales.

"Time to go!" The PD called out, ushering Hyebin and Changkyun into a van and placing their bags in the back for them.

Changkyun and Hyebin had to share a van on the way there to capture 'cute moments' for the show so they were filmed the whole way there.

"No!" Hyebin cried out, "I demand a redo!"

Changkyun chuckled, giving in straight away as it was Hyebin. "Fine, one more time but I guarantee I will win again."

"Oh really?" Hyebin raised an eyebrow, sending him a daring look. "And what will you do if win?"

"I'll give you an embarrassing photo of myself."

"Boring, If I wanted one I could just go search up some from your fans." Hyebin pouted. "Something else."

"Fine," Changkyun nodded, agreeing with her. "What do you want then?"

"A kiss?" She joked, watching him turn bright red and cover his face with his hands. "I'm just joking!"

"No, I'll give you a kiss." He agreed, making her shake her head and laugh.

"No!" She cried out, feeling embarrassed that he'd agreed to her ridiculous request yet at the same time it made her heart flutter at the thought of it.

"What? Don't you love me, babe?" Changkyun fake pouted, turning to face out the window and crossing his arms.

"No, I-" Hyebin paused momentarily, debating whether to say it as it may anger fans although this was just acting, right? "I do."

Reaching out, Hyebin tugged at Changkyun's bicep to try and pull his arms out of the crossed positioned. "Babe-" She whined playfully with a smile on her face. Unexpectedly, the next time she tugged at his arm he turned round and leaned forward pouting.

"Babe wants a kiss-" He did a fake aegyo, pointing at his lips and making her laugh as she swatted him away.

"How did my bet turn into yours?" Hyebin questioned, making him smirk.

"What's mine is yours, babe," He then winked, sending every hormone in her body crazy. The butterflies were no longer flying round, they were violently thrashing, ready to burst out any moment.

"God, you're so corny!" Hyebin pretended she found it cheesy, however, really she was dying inside of a panic attack from the cuteness yet hotness the man besides her possessed.