Chapter 52

As if history was repeating, Changkyun and Hyebin had found themselves meeting at the train station, the only difference being that it was now winter compared to the last time when it was summer. This time Hyebin was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, the temperature being too cold right now for a dress, although she probably would have wore a dress with tights if she really wanted to wear a dress anyway.

Both had grown in fame compare to the last time so this time they were even more careful, avoiding looking at each other on the platform. When the train had finally arrived, the two had waited until they were seated and the train had started moving before interacting with one another.

"That was way too long," Changkyun grumbled grumpily, even more so since it was an early train so he had been woken up. "I just wanted to be with you."

"Me too," Hyebin smiled as Changkyun cuddled up to her, resting his head on her chest but she didn't mind too much since it was all with the innocent intention of using her as a pillow. "Do you remember the last trip we took?"

"Yeah, we should visit that grandma again. Thanks to her your nickname is fox." Changkyun reminisced. "And I gave you an ultimatum and you chose Sashimi over me."

"Oh god-" Hyebin chuckled. "I forgot about that. You hold grudges for way too long."

"Do you remember when I said the sashimi wouldn't marry you?" He asked, making her blush.

"And you became my boyfriend." She recalled, making him lift his head to look at her with a pout.

"but what did you say?" He urged her to remember.

"If I was deserving of being with someone like you?" Hyebin frowned, not understanding what Changkyun was getting at.

"You asked if I would marry you then," he answered for her, feeling impatient.

"Wait-" Hyebin sent him a weird look. "Am I being proposed to?"

"No," Changkyun chuckled, panicking shortly after. "Not that I wouldn't want to marry you, I just mean that-"

"It's okay," Hyebin laughed, finding his flustered state cute. He was always so composed and unfazed so she enjoyed seeing his usual composure being uncovered. "I was joking."

"Right," he tried to play it off.

"But why did you want to bring it up so badly?" Hyebin questioned.

"You said I needed to be your boyfriend before I could marry you and I am." He hinted, making her feel nervous.

"I'm gonna ask this one more time," Hyebin joked. "Am I being proposed to?"

"Not yet," he rested his head on her again, her hands unconsciously moving to play with his hair. "I would like to cash in on that deal now though just in case you dump me then I can't marry you in the future."

"Even coupons have expiry dates," Hyebin replied. "What should I set the expiry date as?"

"When do you want to get married?" He asked, leaving her flustered this time.

"You can't ask me that."

"Then we'll come to the decision naturally?" He asked, his eyes blinking as he grew increasingly tired.

"I'd like that," Hyebin agreed. "We don't know how things will work out but for as long as you have my heart, you'll have my hand in marriage."

"Oh-" Changkyun closed his eyes with a smile. "It feels so unusual when you're cheesy. I like it a lot. Can you say things like this more often?"

"Maybe..." She stared down at him with a small smile, continuing to stroke his hair until he fell asleep. He'd been working until the last second, only having slept 5 hours so she didn't mind him sleeping during their time on the train.

The train ride to her hometown lasted a few hours, however, they had managed to arrive fairly early thanks to their early start. Much to their surprise, Hyebin's father was waiting at the station to collect them. As soon as they had gotten inside the car, her father has became unusually chatty. Clearly he had an objective other than picking up his precious daughter and her charming boyfriend.

"I decided to let you guys know the rules since Dongwook is at home and I don't want him to hear." Her father trailed off, beginning to ramble on about his sudden house rules. "Firstly, you can hold hands and kiss but no tongue around the family. Secondly, you can share the bedroom since we don't have anywhere else for him to sleep but if I hear so much as a pin drop then you guys are being kicked to the curb. Oh and the door needs to be open at all times, just cause you are an adult doesn't mean you can get pregnant."

"Dad-" Hyebin scolded him. "It's not like that."

"Thirdly, bully Dongwook until he gets all stroppy." Her father continued, ignoring her complaints. "And last of all... take off those silly disguises, you look like batman and robin."

Changkyun snorted beside her as Hyebin shot her father a glare through the mirror as she pulled off her hat and mask due to his comment.

"That was seriously unnecessary." Hyebin pouted, folding her arms and attempting to stop a smile cracking as Changkyun's reaction was egging her on to laugh.