Q&A

Name of member (or author):

Question (feel free to leave more than one):

-

Answers:

-

Ayumi26RGA : How was the writing process?

I just went along with the most minimal planning. I'd write out how I wanted the plot to go down in short sentences and add them in when writing like a checklist. I didn't want to plot too much in case I wanted to add in more.

What was your favourite moment to write?

Probably the scene in the park, it was cute and of course the little cliffhanger about her parents finding out about changkyun. I've always wanted to write a cute park scene but I didn't want it to be too cliche where they sit next to each other on swings and chat, I wanted it to be a little more intimate.

Peachyhyunjinnie__ : [CHANGKYUN] : How does it feel to be the most perfect human being ever?

I don't know, why don't you ask yourself first ;)

[AUTHOR] : How does it feel to be the best authors I've ever read stories from?

I feel super flattered! Thank you so much 🥺 I'm always grateful for the support I've been receiving. I may not be the best but hearing you say that makes me really happy.

What is your biggest motivation for writing this story?

I think there's a reality to being an idol, a human side, that really is washed by all the 'glamour' of being a celebrity. I wanted to show how much time, in reality, they do spend If in relationships and just the reality of the industry. Since it's a romance I didn't want to make it too realistic as it would take quite a dark path but it definitely influenced me. The reason I chose Changkyun was that for the past year I became obsessed with him. I was hyungwon biased since debut but suddenly one day I let Changkyun slip into my heart and I was completely in love with his personality.

lets_party_baby : What were the worst and best parts of writing the story?

I really enjoyed being able to write about newcomers into the industry and their rise in popularity along with just getting to write about Changkyun at all since he's the loml. (Love of my life) The worst part was probably having to be original since I didn't want to follow cliches but I guess that was also fun in a way. Also updating since I updated every weekday around the same time despite my hectic schedule but once it was out I felt happy.

Yoon_hii : Is there a chance of a second book?

There has always been a possibility of a second book, hopefully, this year. I'm a college student so I'm often busy with assignments so the most ideal time for me would be during the summer break in July. If everything goes to plan, it should be in the works in July ready to release in the following months after on a schedule.